BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Joslyn Pickens's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"im not invisible : ) ! see? I AM going to be very successful and people WILL know my…"

Joslyn Pickens replied Jul 26, 2010 to Children of color are they really invisible children? What’s Your thoughts?

7 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Kim Thomas

"WOOOOW ! I created a group on Facebook like you adviced and instantly I got many fri…"

Joslyn Pickens replied Jul 6, 2010 to How Do I Get More Members to Join My Network?

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Joslyn Pickens

"www.y-poptoday.ning.com is a network I created for young people like me : ) Y-POP...…"

Joslyn Pickens replied Jul 3, 2010 to What's your website? Get Featured in BBWO Daily Click...

229 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Soignee Touch

"Thanks soo much ! These tips and web links are great... for now, i've download InkSc…"

Joslyn Pickens replied Jun 29, 2010 to How Do I Get Money to Start My Business ?

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by CSM Virtual Assistance

"yea, thankfully I took a graphic design class at a career academy and learned all th…"

Joslyn Pickens replied Jun 28, 2010 to How Do I Get Money to Start My Business ?

17 Jun 30, 2010

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to confuse anyone. But here's my plan: -i start up my own…"

Joslyn Pickens replied Jun 25, 2010 to How Do I Get Money to Start My Business ?

17 Jun 30, 2010

"thanksss a bunch. def. something to think about !"

Joslyn Pickens replied Jun 25, 2010 to How Do I Get Money to Start My Business ?

17 Jun 30, 2010

"Thanks for all that advice, but my service will only be to design the shirt. That's…"

Joslyn Pickens replied Jun 24, 2010 to How Do I Get Money to Start My Business ?

17 Jun 30, 2010

"thanks ! Great idea..."

Joslyn Pickens replied Jun 24, 2010 to How Do I Get Money to Start My Business ?

17 Jun 30, 2010

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service