BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Angie@sparklepassion's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Your comment is very helpful Marlene. Something to consider since we always here two…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jul 13, 2010 to Network Marketing: Highs, Lows, and Things to Know

5 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Marlene McCray

"Great question LaShanda. I wonder the same thing myself, have been interested in thi…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jul 7, 2010 to Network Marketing: Highs, Lows, and Things to Know

5 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Marlene McCray

"Very good and comprehensive list. I actually enjoy reading business books and articl…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jul 5, 2010 to 31 of the best business books for solopreneurs and micro business owners

5 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by A.Michelle Blakeley

"These ARE great posts! I'm really enjoying the conversation. Learning some new thing…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jun 27, 2010 to Tools to take to opening up your own business.

32 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Angie@sparklepassion

"I think one problem is the way in which people look at passion and purpose. What I m…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jun 26, 2010 to Tools to take to opening up your own business.

32 Jun 27, 2010

"Don't know much about the t shirt business. Off the top of my head I would think pri…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jun 25, 2010 to How Do I Get Money to Start My Business ?

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by CSM Virtual Assistance

"Welcome to the site. Much respect and best wishes."

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jun 25, 2010 to Geek-e-Gurl Designs

2 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Jenise Bradshaw

"I like and agree with Jocelyn's reply. It is good to offer words of encouragement an…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jun 25, 2010 to How Do I Get Money to Start My Business ?

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by CSM Virtual Assistance

"Laketia you are on a similar road to where I'm at now. I am also starting a mentorin…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jun 22, 2010 to Tools to take to opening up your own business.

32 Jun 27, 2010

"It's always best to start with your passion and strengths if you want a successful b…"

Angie@sparklepassion replied Jun 14, 2010 to Tools to take to opening up your own business.

32 Jun 27, 2010

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service