BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Rochelle Carter's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome, thanks LaShanda!"

Rochelle Carter replied Sep 6, 2013 to 6 Reasons to Write an eBook for Your Business

10 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Rochelle Carter

"You're welcome, glad I was able to help! You should follow me on my blog at www.thes…"

Rochelle Carter replied Sep 4, 2013 to 6 Reasons to Write an eBook for Your Business

10 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Rochelle Carter

"Ktasha, That is truly a critical element to starting a business! Have you completed…"

Rochelle Carter replied Sep 4, 2013 to 6 Reasons to Write an eBook for Your Business

10 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Rochelle Carter

"Hi Alexandria, So sorry for the long delay! For some reason I just started getting n…"

10 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Rochelle Carter

"Hi Lakita, So sorry for the long delay! For some reason I just started getting notif…"

10 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Rochelle Carter

"Rochelle Carter is the President/CEO of Ellechor Media, LLC. Ellechor is a Christian…"

Rochelle Carter replied Jun 28, 2012 to What's Your Business? (Be Featured on the 2012 BBWO 50 Women Entrepreneurs List)

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by NaTyshca Hood-Pickett

"Hi All, I am a publisher of Christian books, CEO of Ellechor Publishing House and ca…"

Rochelle Carter replied Jun 12, 2011 to Let's Follow each other on Twitter ....

29 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Michelle S. Hawkins

"Do you work with African-American small publishers as well? We are owned by three Af…"

Rochelle Carter replied May 12, 2011 to Let's Make History- Introducing first book club for african american self publishers

1 May 12, 2011
Reply by Rochelle Carter

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/sistapreneurs/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/sistapreneurs/index.php on line 5