BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Donna Marie Johnson's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I won't be releasing it all until December, but will work on it more in October, my…"

Donna Marie Johnson replied Sep 25, 2013 to What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Kenya Halliburton

"Focusing to get my re-purposing project done is my priority right now. Has been goin…"

Donna Marie Johnson replied Sep 25, 2013 to What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Kenya Halliburton

"Thanks for starting this discussion, TurquoizBlue. Here is mine:  http://pinterest.c…"

Donna Marie Johnson replied Feb 22, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

" I'm looking forward to connecting with you ladies on your blogs. You are doing some…"

Donna Marie Johnson replied Nov 21, 2011 to What's Your Blog? BBWO Bloggers Wanted

35 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Yolanda Kennedy

"It's nice to meet you, Chisa. Definitely planning to check out your blog. I love you…"

Donna Marie Johnson replied Nov 20, 2011 to What's Your Blog? BBWO Bloggers Wanted

35 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Yolanda Kennedy

"All I can say is WOW! I've absolutely gotta check out your blog. Thanks for sharing,…"

Donna Marie Johnson replied Nov 20, 2011 to What's Your Blog? BBWO Bloggers Wanted

35 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Yolanda Kennedy

"Just left you a comment and my phone number regarding an event on 9-12 near the airp…"

Donna Marie Johnson replied Aug 24, 2011 to Back To Business Roll Call: What are you working on now + New Goodies!

57 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

"Keep me in the loop, Sibylla. I'd definitely want to see it."

Donna Marie Johnson replied Aug 24, 2011 to Back To Business Roll Call: What are you working on now + New Goodies!

57 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

"Thanks for your note, Sibylla (loving your book!) You can attend the free call next…"

57 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

"So excited for you, Tamyka ... and especially excited for the women who decide to jo…"

57 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service