BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Brittney Smith's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"For a limited time, you can buy 6 moist and gooey blondies for just $13.20!  Also fo…"

Brittney Smith replied Jun 1, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"Sounds good, I will stay in touch and connected through your site. I will contact yo…"

Brittney Smith replied Mar 11, 2011 to New Member Introduction

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Troylynn

"HI Antonina and look forward to connecting to you soon!  I will be in need of your s…"

Brittney Smith replied Mar 11, 2011 to New Member Introduction

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Troylynn

"I would love to connect with you about a book project I am working on.  Do you know…"

Brittney Smith replied Mar 11, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"Thank you and look forward to connecting with you as well!   Take care,   Brittney"

Brittney Smith replied Mar 11, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"You are absolutely right!  It is very disheartening when family members doubt your a…"

Brittney Smith replied Mar 10, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"Hello Artiatesia,   I will be hitting you soon for some work on my eCommerce website…"

Brittney Smith replied Mar 10, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service