BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists's Discussions (67)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I use facebook, twitter, iseecolor.com, this community, and other communities that a…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Apr 17, 2011 to What are some ways that you advertise your business??

37 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Grace Vanriel

"I used to sell on my blog when I first started out!"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Apr 14, 2011 to Pretty Websites Don't Generate Sales

11 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Denise Turney

"Hey Carla! If you ever giveaway those cowrie earrings, let me know. Thanks for check…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Mar 27, 2011 to Help Needed

29 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Vernetta R Freeney

"Give-aways always help! Find somebody who has a decent following to host it for you.…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Mar 26, 2011 to Help Needed

29 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Vernetta R Freeney

"Christin, I know some like purple and want to get away from the foo-foo frilly style…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Sep 18, 2010 to Can You Do A Website Template & Banners?

20 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Monique Long

"Christin, Where have you been hiding? I knew I'd find somebody who could do Shoppe P…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Sep 15, 2010 to Can You Do A Website Template & Banners?

20 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Monique Long

"I agree with Tieast, Penny everything blends nicely. It's very professional and clea…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Sep 10, 2010 to Can You Do A Website Template & Banners?

20 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Monique Long

"Hello Tieast, I like to DIY but I currently don't have Photoshop. Please share once…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Sep 8, 2010 to Can You Do A Website Template & Banners?

20 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Monique Long

"Hey Penny, I knew LaShanda did banners but not sites. She's an every woman! I stoppe…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Sep 8, 2010 to Can You Do A Website Template & Banners?

20 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Monique Long

"Hey HannahBanana, You're my tweeple! If you have time for a give-away, I need somebo…"

Carmen of Tomoka's Twists replied Sep 7, 2010 to I NEED MORE ENCOURAGEMENT

48 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Joelle Fleurimont

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by