BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Latreeka Williams's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I also agree with Tamyka....all of your friends are not meant to become your busines…"

Latreeka Williams replied Mar 14, 2012 to friends as business partners

18 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by sonja

"Hi Tamesha, Congrats on your new business and yes it can be overwhelming but don't g…"

Latreeka Williams replied Jul 29, 2011 to Need Advice on starting a greeting card business at home!!!!

1 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Latreeka Williams

"Hi, I am working on finishing up my latest web project: The Shoppes at Diva Crossing…"

Latreeka Williams replied Nov 2, 2010 to Women Entrepreneurs of Color: What we are working on today?

8 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Felecia M Herrington

"Melissa, You asked a great question! We join social networks for different reasons a…"

Latreeka Williams replied Nov 2, 2010 to Social Network...Has it Really Work for You?

10 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by melissa Love

"Thanks LaShandra for this great opportunity! Blog Name: Diva Designz Web Design Stu…"

Latreeka Williams replied Oct 20, 2010 to Blogs by Black Women - What is Your Blog?

36 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by melissa Love

"Hi, Tell us about your businesses... Latreeka http://www.diva-designz.net"

Latreeka Williams replied Sep 1, 2010 to I NEED MORE ENCOURAGEMENT

48 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Joelle Fleurimont

"HI, I have to agree with Cynthia that you will have to network and participate a lot…"

Latreeka Williams replied Jul 6, 2010 to How Do I Get More Members to Join My Network?

4 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Joslyn Pickens

"Hi Tameshia, I use the Online Virtual Terminal by Quickbooks...its affordable and ve…"

Latreeka Williams replied Jul 6, 2010 to What merchant serivce provider do you use and why?

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Jenise Bradshaw

"Congrats Lashanda! I read this article last week and it's a great article!"

Latreeka Williams replied Mar 31, 2010 to LaShanda Henry Talks Social Networking in Essence Magazine Article

17 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Jamie Fleming-Dixon

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service