BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

TurquoizBlue's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"You should definitely follow up with them.  Thank them, tell them more about you and…"

TurquoizBlue replied Apr 8, 2012 to Should I???

5 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by Carla Trent

"Hi Donna!"

TurquoizBlue replied Mar 6, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"Great post!"

TurquoizBlue replied Mar 6, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"Yes, it is!"

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"Please let us know if you see a result from using them.  I'm learning so many ways t…"

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"Caussandra, I love your inspiration board!"

TurquoizBlue replied Mar 1, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"Chisa, I'm following you.  I want to see how you are using Pinterest to promote your…"

TurquoizBlue replied Mar 1, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"Kyra, I'm following you.  How are you using those QR codes on Pinterest, and are you…"

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"I'm following you now, Juanita"

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"Hi Tatia.  Do you have a website or blog?  Please let me know what image you would l…"

TurquoizBlue replied Feb 21, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service