BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

June Smith's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The best place to be Monise...All the best."

June Smith replied Feb 23, 2012 to Hello Successful Black Women Entrepreneurs!

4 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Lakisha Chernese "Truedeevah"

"Working on some amazing lip color for our women of color.  Time to bring out the sha…"

June Smith replied Sep 5, 2011 to Back To Business Roll Call: What are you working on now + New Goodies!

57 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

"Hell Ladies, My name is June smith , owner and founder of TAJJ Cosmetics...Our compa…"

June Smith replied Jun 17, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

96 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"This site is also amazing. Tajjcosmetics.com"

June Smith replied Apr 20, 2011 to What are some ways that you advertise your business??

36 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Grace Vanriel

"I use face book, sometimes I tweet, but I also use the magazines to place ads which…"

June Smith replied Apr 20, 2011 to What are some ways that you advertise your business??

36 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Grace Vanriel

"Hi Jamie, Thanks for this information. Too often we get discouraged and it's great w…"

June Smith replied Oct 6, 2010 to 4 More Ways to Stay Motivated

4 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Shownda Pagan

"This is such an interesting posting. Thanks for sharing such valued information."

June Smith replied Sep 6, 2010 to Spamming Your Business/Ads in Online Communities Does Not Work! PERIOD

18 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jessica Mutuku

"Thank you for sharing this information. I too realized that sharing your information…"

June Smith replied Sep 6, 2010 to Are you giving away the right information?

8 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by A.Michelle Blakeley

"Hello Michelle, Thank you so much for the info. Very good advice. I will definately…"

June Smith replied Jul 22, 2010 to They said what?!

9 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by A.Michelle Blakeley

"My website is tajjcosmetics.com Our product is to conceal discoloration on toes afte…"

June Smith replied Jul 12, 2010 to What's your website? Get Featured in BBWO Daily Click...

228 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Nvonna's Beautique

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service