BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Andrea Fields's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"www.needleartistandcrafters.ning.com "

Andrea Fields replied Oct 14, 2014 to What's your website? Get Featured in BBWO Daily Click...

229 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Soignee Touch

"Thank you very much for that wealth of information Kenya. A"

Andrea Fields replied Sep 22, 2013 to What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Kenya Halliburton

"My biggest challenge is time.  My biggest frustration is a severely limited budget. …"

Andrea Fields replied Sep 13, 2013 to What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Kenya Halliburton

"Thank you for this opportunity LaShanda.    My web address is:  www.needleartistandc…"

Andrea Fields replied Sep 13, 2013 to What's your website? Get Featured in BBWO Daily Click...

229 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Soignee Touch

"Your work is exquisite.  WOW!!!  I checked out your Artfire studio and liked your fa…"

Andrea Fields replied Sep 18, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"Congratulations on your accomplishments! I wish you great success and enjoyment as y…"

Andrea Fields replied Sep 18, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"My name is Andrea Fields (http://mybbwo.com/profile/AndreaFields).  Welcome, welcome…"

Andrea Fields replied Aug 30, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"I LOVE  My BBWO!  This is where I come first when I need information, inspiration, o…"

Andrea Fields replied Feb 23, 2011 to What's New on Black Business Women Online?

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Andrea Fields

"Hi LaKrush I believe you have a lot more to contribute than you realize. Personally,…"

Andrea Fields replied Apr 11, 2010 to The BBWO 2010 Agenda ... Share Your Thoughts

19 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Andrea Fields

"Thank you for the opportunity to give you feedback. As far as what BBWO should have…"

Andrea Fields replied Apr 11, 2010 to The BBWO 2010 Agenda ... Share Your Thoughts

19 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Andrea Fields

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service