BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Artiatesia Deal's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"please still send me an email, that's if you haven't already. I am working on the fe…"

Artiatesia Deal replied May 31, 2012 to I would like to higlight you and your business on my blog

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

"You ladies are wonderful. I have all of the spots filled for now but because of the…"

Artiatesia Deal replied May 23, 2012 to I would like to higlight you and your business on my blog

4 May 31, 2012
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

"I am screen grab this and make my desktop image so I can see it everyday. Thanks fo…"

Artiatesia Deal replied May 16, 2012 to Keep It Moving!

4 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Soignee Touch

"Hi Evelyn, You make some great points. Technology seem to be changing at a faster p…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 15, 2012 to What are your thoughts: Facebook making changes to Pages

5 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

"I agree and had experience with this. You want to see your friends do well and be su…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 15, 2012 to friends as business partners

18 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by sonja

"you welcome"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 10, 2012 to What are your thoughts: Facebook making changes to Pages

5 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

"Here are two blog posts with more information about how the changes will affect smal…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 7, 2012 to What are your thoughts: Facebook making changes to Pages

5 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

"Just recently joing, still trying to figure out how t works. https://pinterest.com/…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Feb 17, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"ohh this is a good one. 1. WordPress for all of my personal web projects 2. Paypal…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Feb 1, 2012 to (let's build a list) 100 Web Tools and Small Business Resources for Web Women Entrepreneurs

8 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Latifah Abdullah

"This is so cool. Now I have something great to listen to while I work."

Artiatesia Deal replied Jan 30, 2012 to Submitting A Radio Replay from your BlogTalkRadio Show to be featured on BBWO

16 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service