BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Artiatesia Deal's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"I just join the world of etsy - artdealdesigns.etsy.com   Current shop item: OOAK (o…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Oct 17, 2011 to Are you an etsy girl or a crafty sista?

18 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

"I'm totally down for being a guest blogger and having other blogger be a guest on my…"

Artiatesia Deal replied May 26, 2011 to Guest Blogging Pays - BBWO Connections

5 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Jacquelyn The Creatriss

"You welcome."

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 16, 2011 to Help Needed

29 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Vernetta R Freeney

"Hello.   I found that with twitter, you should try to follow people that do somethin…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 14, 2011 to Help Needed

29 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Vernetta R Freeney

"Hi Antonia,   Yes, I have done a few flyers for a local church. Email me at info@art…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 11, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"Hey Souraya,   I do provided custom packages. It all depending if it design only, al…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 11, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"Hello Brittney,   I look forward to connecting with you. Your homemade baked good so…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 10, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

""I finally had to suck it up and realize that the world is full of people and it is…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Mar 3, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"Souraya, you are so right. Its make me sad when family and friends don't support. Ei…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Feb 28, 2011 to Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

"There is a plugin/widget called Linked Within. You can use it on both blogspot blogs…"

Artiatesia Deal replied Sep 13, 2010 to Link/Footer section of the blog

6 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kai OBrien

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by