BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

LaTersa Blakely's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"in my opinion, if your friend is already not onboard with your business from the sta…"

LaTersa Blakely replied Mar 14, 2012 to friends as business partners

18 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by sonja

"Here is my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/latersagifts"

LaTersa Blakely replied Feb 22, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

48 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"amen, i now put it on my daily to-do-list "me time whether it's taking anap or readi…"

LaTersa Blakely replied Dec 31, 2011 to Raising Your Revenue & Return: Women Entrepreneurs Share End of Year Lessons Learned

9 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Apron Appetites

"i'm with you Vernetta, I learned about taking days of rest for myself so that I can…"

LaTersa Blakely replied Dec 31, 2011 to Raising Your Revenue & Return: Women Entrepreneurs Share End of Year Lessons Learned

9 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Apron Appetites

"yes, i learned my lesson when i ended up in the ER from overworked"

LaTersa Blakely replied Dec 30, 2011 to Raising Your Revenue & Return: Women Entrepreneurs Share End of Year Lessons Learned

9 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Apron Appetites

"yes , i'm from the south, i know what you mean, by putting my foot in it.  i have so…"

LaTersa Blakely replied Dec 30, 2011 to Raising Your Revenue & Return: Women Entrepreneurs Share End of Year Lessons Learned

9 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Apron Appetites

"I know exactly what you mean when I launched my new home-study system, i did not get…"

9 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Apron Appetites

"I've learned so much this year, but first i will share that if i'm not investing in…"

9 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Apron Appetites

"you can download the first chapter of my new book "From Brokenness to Greatness: A G…"

LaTersa Blakely replied Dec 22, 2011 to Holiday Gift Exchange + End of Year Closeout

7 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by LaShanda Henry

"thanks Toynga. ditto"

LaTersa Blakely replied Oct 5, 2011 to Breast Cancer Awareness Month

6 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Ayo

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement