BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Melvina Garcia's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello LaShanda, Love the new look and colors of the site. But I really love the new…"

Melvina Garcia replied Mar 15, 2010 to Important Update: Our New Name - MyBBWO.com

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Melvina Garcia

"Inspirational Expressions says... Remember to keep Christ in Christmas this year. S…"

Melvina Garcia replied Nov 14, 2009 to Promote Your Pre-Holiday Sista Sales HERE

31 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Nicole Williams

"Congratulations Eva, I am so very happy to hear you are doing well. My daughters lo…"

Melvina Garcia replied Oct 10, 2009 to Thank you for all your votes!

2 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Eva Sabiniano

"Thank you soooo much. The teleconference call was full of valuable information that…"

Melvina Garcia replied Oct 18, 2008 to Listen to 1st BBWO Teleconference - Make Those Millions With Richelle Shaw

6 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by latanya

"Hi Lisa, Thanks for the tips. I'm embarrased to say, but I don't have any good pict…"

Melvina Garcia replied Oct 16, 2008 to How to Use Social Networking Sites to Market Your Business

14 May 17, 2010
Reply by Ramona Clark

"I participate in shows every now and then.. would like to do more. Some things I tak…"

Melvina Garcia replied Jul 12, 2008 to Trade shows and fairs?

12 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Morgan Nichole Scott

"Kisha, Have you tried Yahoo!? I'm not at all an expert on websites so I chose somet…"

Melvina Garcia replied Apr 26, 2008 to Help!!! Question about creating a website

8 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by BerniceR

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service