BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Katrina M Harrell's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey! My pinterest is katrinamharrell."

Katrina M Harrell replied Mar 1, 2012 to Are You On Pinterest? If So, Let's Share Our Boards

44 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"We're starting our certification process now...NMSDC certification opens you up to n…"

Katrina M Harrell replied Jul 2, 2011 to Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Certification

26 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by HOUSTON MCMILLER

"Hi a word: "Absolutely"   Regardless of how many employees you have, it's important…"

Katrina M Harrell replied Apr 20, 2011 to As a small business owner with "one or more employees", do you believe the Employee Handbook is a valuable resource for your business?

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Dari Ragland

"Stop thinking "making money" and start thinking "building wealth". In all aspects of…"

Katrina M Harrell replied Dec 28, 2010 to Your 2Cents: Things Every Woman Entrepreneur Should Know in 2011

13 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Antonina

"65% off 2010 Bookkeeping services! That's right! Bookkeepers participate in Black…"

Katrina M Harrell replied Nov 26, 2010 to BBWO Black Friday: Find Deals and Share Your Own

7 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Virtue Women LLC

"Google documents is free. You can also try basecamp, manymoon as well as a few other…"

Katrina M Harrell replied Oct 26, 2010 to Need a solution to posting Documents for Team

10 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Marissa Swan

"Looking forward to it. -Katrina"

Katrina M Harrell replied Oct 17, 2010 to FREE WEBINAR: Cheers! To Your Success anthology.

2 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Evelyn

"Thanks for the recommendations I will TRULY take them into account. The actual webin…"

Katrina M Harrell replied Oct 17, 2010 to Blogalicious Lesson #6: Using Skype Video to Connect + Black Americans and Debt + Using Your Blog to Affect Positive Change in the Black Community

7 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Michelle S. Hawkins

"LOL Girl I told you (smile!) No we didn't go yesterday, we decided to wait until the…"

Katrina M Harrell replied Oct 17, 2010 to Blogalicious Lesson #6: Using Skype Video to Connect + Black Americans and Debt + Using Your Blog to Affect Positive Change in the Black Community

7 Feb 21, 2011

"Ooops, "recorded" not regarded :-) anyway hope you have a few minutes to listen. I r…"

7 Feb 21, 2011

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service