BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Kenya Halliburton's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Angelique! No problem. I'm so happy you found the information helpful. Yes, let'…"

Kenya Halliburton replied Sep 25, 2013 to What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Kenya Halliburton

"You are welcome Andrea, anythime!"

Kenya Halliburton replied Sep 25, 2013 to What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

12 Sep 25, 2013

"Hey Donna! I ditto the sentiments of LaShanda! I'd be honored to have an opportunity…"

12 Sep 25, 2013

"Hey Angelique!That's actually not too shabby of a problem to have. You got options!…"

Kenya Halliburton replied Sep 19, 2013 to What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

12 Sep 25, 2013

"Hey Andrea! Thanks for sharing. :) These days that is a common roadblock. I always…"

Kenya Halliburton replied Sep 18, 2013 to What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

12 Sep 25, 2013

"Hey everyone! My website is MyContentPlanner.com. I provide done for you content cre…"

Kenya Halliburton replied Jul 8, 2013 to What's your website? Get Featured in BBWO Daily Click...

230 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Soignee Touch

"Too funny! You are welcome! And thank you for posting this. It helps me better under…"

Kenya Halliburton replied Jan 30, 2013 to ebook: Give Away or Sell?

6 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Debt Free Divas

"Oh I get it. Well there are ways to monetize a free ebook, You can always build in…"

Kenya Halliburton replied Jan 29, 2013 to ebook: Give Away or Sell?

6 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Debt Free Divas

"This is a great question! As you might imagine the answer isn't clean and clear cu…"

Kenya Halliburton replied Jan 29, 2013 to ebook: Give Away or Sell?

6 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Debt Free Divas

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service