BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Shanin M. Green's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Check out my fashion and entertainment blog. Advertising opportunities available. Ww…"

Shanin M. Green replied Oct 27, 2013 to What's your Blog? Share Your Link Today

163 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Valerie N. Adams & Associates

"I may be a little late to the discussion but I have a fashion and entertainment blog…"

Shanin M. Green replied Oct 27, 2011 to What's your Blog? Share Your Link Today

163 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Valerie N. Adams & Associates

"Nice to meet you. You should come join me at my social network for fashion and beaut…"

Shanin M. Green replied Oct 6, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"Great business concept! You should build a profile at the social network for the fas…"

Shanin M. Green replied Oct 6, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"I checked out your blog....great content! We should do a link exchange"

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"Hey my model mayhem #is 2361016 look me up"

Shanin M. Green replied Sep 18, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"Thanks monique, I was recently accepted into model mayhem...I don't remember the num…"

Shanin M. Green replied Sep 13, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"Sounds great! You should join my network for the fashion and beauty industries www.t…"

Shanin M. Green replied Sep 13, 2011 to New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

"Sounds exciting! You should come join my network for the fashion/beauty industries w…"

Shanin M. Green replied Sep 7, 2011 to Back To Business Roll Call: What are you working on now + New Goodies!

57 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

"Thanks so much...hope you joined the network! What was even worse than the judges de…"

Shanin M. Green replied Aug 29, 2011 to Back To Business Roll Call: What are you working on now + New Goodies!

57 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service