BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Kelle; Yes I do have more than 1 business account, it's imperative, I've lear…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Feb 7, 2008 to Bank accounts and internet businesses

7 May 28, 2008
Reply by Leah

"Thanks for speaking on such a topic, I believe that faith without works is dead. I…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Feb 5, 2008 to King had a Dream. Do you?

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire

"what a blessing and I will definately keep at the top of my list, we're both creativ…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Jan 30, 2008 to God has blessed me and i just want to be a blessing to others......

4 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Tiffany's Editing Cafe

"Hello Vilma; This is amazing, alot of us grew up like that and we all should give t…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Jan 30, 2008 to God has blessed me and i just want to be a blessing to others......

4 Jan 31, 2008
Reply by Tiffany's Editing Cafe

"Hello lady; Great information, I've met some really nice professionals on myspace a…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Dec 10, 2007 to Making More Friends on Myspace

4 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Paradise

"Thanks so much Ms. Theresa, this is just what I needed, I will check them out ASAP !…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Oct 4, 2007 to Back Against The Wall

9 Oct 4, 2007
Reply by Theresa Thomas-Johnson

"thanks lady.........."

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Oct 4, 2007 to Back Against The Wall

9 Oct 4, 2007

"I can't pull equity out if the comps don't come in so since the market has been down…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Oct 3, 2007 to Back Against The Wall

9 Oct 4, 2007

"Now you know I can feel you Keesha, we must be seeing the same visons and dreams. It…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Oct 3, 2007 to Can U feel Me?

1 Oct 3, 2007
Reply by Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire

"Thanks Keesha, I truly am a woman of FAITH in every area of my life, everything I d…"

Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire replied Oct 3, 2007 to Back Against The Wall

9 Oct 4, 2007

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service