BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Tamyka Washington's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Azalee, this is a great questions! After getting so many emails from women wantin…"

Tamyka Washington replied Jul 17, 2011 to Adding Consulting to Your Blog?

9 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Evelyn

"You are very welcome Tanarha...just know blogging is an ongoing process and you lear…"

Tamyka Washington replied May 4, 2011 to Are you generating traffic with your blog?

17 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by melissa Love

"Hi Tanarah, my recommendation is start your blog with a self-hosted Wordpress.org. Y…"

Tamyka Washington replied May 4, 2011 to Are you generating traffic with your blog?

17 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by melissa Love

"You can market without advertising. Share tips, articles videos and useful informati…"

Tamyka Washington replied Apr 26, 2011 to Are you generating traffic with your blog?

17 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by melissa Love

"Hi Traci, To increase traffic when just starting will take some work on your part. W…"

Tamyka Washington replied Apr 26, 2011 to Are you generating traffic with your blog?

17 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by melissa Love

"Hi Tracie...getting started with blogging can be somewhat intimidating until you get…"

Tamyka Washington replied Mar 20, 2011 to Are you generating traffic with your blog?

17 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by melissa Love

"That's great Michelle, I noticed the same thing once I started blogging on a regular…"

Tamyka Washington replied Mar 20, 2011 to Are you generating traffic with your blog?

17 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by melissa Love

"Thanks Vonetta, I also use a light oil daily along with a water spritz...never tried…"

Tamyka Washington replied Mar 18, 2011 to What are your favorite hair care products for locs?

2 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Tamyka Washington

"Not yet, its so cute I don't want to but I will soon...lol"

Tamyka Washington replied Mar 8, 2011 to How to Build Your Personal Brand on Social Networks

6 Mar 10, 2011

"Your welcome LaTersa...you are doing an exceptional job at building your brand...I s…"

Tamyka Washington replied Mar 6, 2011 to How to Build Your Personal Brand on Social Networks

6 Mar 10, 2011

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service