BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

LaShanda Henry's Discussions (1,652)

Discussions Replied To (597) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kai, I'm not familiar with them. For opt in / contact forms I use iContact and a…"

LaShanda Henry replied Nov 15, 2010 to Lashunda what are your thoughts on http://www.popupdomination.com

2 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Kai OBrien

"Indeed .... you gotta have some more me time.Love the star blanket cover by the way.…"

LaShanda Henry replied Nov 9, 2010 to Are you a work at home workaholic?

5 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by LaShanda Henry

"A fellow LaShanda in the mix, love it! Thanks you LG for finding value in what I do…"

LaShanda Henry replied Nov 9, 2010 to Shout Out!

3 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by LaShanda Glover

"Hey Tangela, I like your idea. I'm trying to flesh out in my head though how someth…"

LaShanda Henry replied Oct 30, 2010 to It's ALIVE or Is it Dead? You Decide...

2 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by LaShanda Henry

"Hey Showanda, Thanks for taking the time to vote and share your suggestions. You ha…"

LaShanda Henry replied Oct 30, 2010 to New GrabThis Giveaway + The Boy Who Asked for $1 + Find Out Who Wants You

3 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Shownda Pagan

"I hear ya, on going once the crowds have gone. Chris had a blast! He saw all his PBS…"

LaShanda Henry replied Oct 17, 2010 to Blogalicious Lesson #6: Using Skype Video to Connect + Black Americans and Debt + Using Your Blog to Affect Positive Change in the Black Community

7 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Michelle S. Hawkins

"Thanks Katrina! I am off to go listen now. Did you go to the State Fair yesterday? W…"

LaShanda Henry replied Oct 17, 2010 to Blogalicious Lesson #6: Using Skype Video to Connect + Black Americans and Debt + Using Your Blog to Affect Positive Change in the Black Community

7 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Michelle S. Hawkins

"I will definitely have more of these in the future. The last one plus highlights of…"

LaShanda Henry replied Oct 14, 2010 to BBWO Live Ustream with LaShanda Tonight - 9pm est

3 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by LaShanda Henry

"What a wonderful gesture! I am glad that things like this happen within the BBWO Com…"

LaShanda Henry replied Oct 7, 2010 to Has anyone reached out to you from BBWO?

6 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by TurquoizBlue

"Thanks for all your support everyone. To OUR continued success! -lh"

LaShanda Henry replied Oct 5, 2010 to Black Business Women Online Featured in Book: Social Media Marketing for Dummies

12 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Tangela Walker-Craft

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service