BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady"'s Discussions (193)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it is.  Actually, it is highly recommended.  However, do not link your personal…"

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied Feb 6, 2012 to Being Professional

7 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Carla Trent

"Today I am sending out collaboration proposals to other women entrepreneurs in my ne…"

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied Aug 31, 2011 to Back To Business Roll Call: What are you working on now + New Goodies!

57 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

"Such an honor.  Thank you."

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied Aug 26, 2011 to The BBWO50 List is now online!

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady"

"Many thanks for reading, Bianca."

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied May 10, 2011 to Bertolli®_Ben & Jerry's®_redbox®=

2 May 10, 2011

"Yes, I am familiar with co-ops. Yes, I would join if one was made available. The m…"

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied Aug 6, 2010 to Business Co-ops, Have you heard of them and if so would you join one?

10 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Marjorie Joseph

"Aku: Then you should definitely enter to win! :)"

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied Aug 4, 2010 to Indie Artisan Giveaway-2010! Jasmin Mitchell Jewelry

2 Aug 4, 2010

"That's right, Lavada. A win-win situation. After being on the BBWO for 2 years+, and…"

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied Aug 4, 2010 to Turning networking into leads.. into business exchanges.

8 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Robin Tramble

" smellgoodspa.com"

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied Jul 24, 2010 to Link To BBWO + Share Your Links Too!

23 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by websites24seven.com

"Greetings: Yes, I would like to receive the details. Thank you."

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied Jul 24, 2010 to Submitting A Radio Replay from your BlogTalkRadio Show to be featured on BBWO

16 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

"Dia, congratulations on finding something you can be happy doing! Look into establi…"

Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady" replied May 17, 2010 to Need some Advice about Starting a Home Business HELP NEEDED!

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Dia Robinson

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2021   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service