BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'African' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All hail to the Queens!!!

Hello BBWO Members,   I'm Lynn Wooten, owner of My Amazin Roots. My website features fine art prints, posters and tees of Ancient African C…

Started by Lynn Wooten

0 Nov 4, 2012

African Ancestry: Discover your Ancient Ancestry At My Amazin Roots. Featuring Museum Grade Fine Art Prints of Ancient African Kingdoms; Zulu, Mandinka, Ashanti, Ancient Egypt and More.

Started by Nia King

0 Feb 20, 2012

Twitter forum Thursday August 25th – The Strength of Black Bloggers In The Digital Age

Black Bloggers Connect is hosting its first Twitter forum on Thursday August 25th, 2011 at 7 pm -9pm EST. The Twitter forum is titled “The…

Started by Jessica Ann Mitchell

0 Aug 23, 2011

The National Black TEEN Empowerment Expo: New Youth Movements, a Year in Review and Moving Forward

You are receiving this email because of your relationship with The National Black TEEN Empowerment Expo, The Better Detroit Youth Movement,…

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Apr 5, 2011

Invitation to 2nd Annual Black Women's Wellness Day, Sat., May 22nd, 2010

2ND ANNUAL BLACK WOMEN'S WELLNESS DAY! LADIES IN THE DC METRO & SURROUNDING AREA! Please join me and guests for the 2nd Annual Blac…

Started by Lisa Peyton-Caire

0 Apr 19, 2010

Showcase your talent or Business in the African Entrepreneurs Magazine

It is my honor to inform you that the official African Entrepreneur magazine 1st edition is coming out soon. Our goal is to recognize Afr…

Started by Ola Akinsanya

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by PixelMillionsOnline.biz

BE A PART OF THE 1ST NATIONAL BLACK YOUTH EMPOWERMENT EXPO

Good evening and blessings, sisters . . . As part of "my callling" to uplift the quality of life and learning for our young generation in…

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Dec 16, 2008

BLACK YOUTH EDUCATION AND EMPOWERMENT ENTERPRISE EXPANDING TO NEW YORK CITY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 10, 2008 Contact: R. Lee Gordon President / Co-Director UniTee Design, Inc. / The Better Detroit Youth Mo…

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Nov 15, 2008

BLACK YOUTH ENTERPRISE HEADS TO NEW YORK CITY

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: R. Lee Gordon President / Co-Director UniTee Design, Inc. / The Better Detroit Youth Movement www.uniteedes

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Oct 20, 2008

Are You Ready For An RBG Evolution? The UniTee Design Production Facility and More . . .

Dear Friend-In-UniTee, Firstly, I’d like to thank you all for your support of my vision and mission to better educate our children. Novem…

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Oct 10, 2008

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2018   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service