BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'Black' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KNOWLEDGE LEADS TO MANIFESTATION; I AM READY TO LEARN !!!

Hi Everyone !!! My name is Claudette Gunter, the founder of The Kingdom of God Flag Company.   The Kingdom of God Flag Company is a for-pr…

Started by Claudette Gunter

0 Nov 5, 2014

Who's Your Favorite Black Pinup Girl?

Hi Ladies, me and the gals of Noir A-Go Go, an online store that offers gifts and accessories featuring Black Pinup Girls, wants to know wh…

Started by K.C. Washington

0 May 23, 2013

All hail to the Queens!!!

Hello BBWO Members,   I'm Lynn Wooten, owner of My Amazin Roots. My website features fine art prints, posters and tees of Ancient African C…

Started by Lynn Wooten

0 Nov 4, 2012

Twitter forum Thursday August 25th – The Strength of Black Bloggers In The Digital Age

Black Bloggers Connect is hosting its first Twitter forum on Thursday August 25th, 2011 at 7 pm -9pm EST. The Twitter forum is titled “The…

Started by Jessica Ann Mitchell

0 Aug 23, 2011

Introducing myself as a new author

I am looking forward to sharing with the world my first book titled "Today". "Today" is a self-help book for children grieving the loss of…

Started by Brittney Smith

1 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Dominique

The National Black TEEN Empowerment Expo: New Youth Movements, a Year in Review and Moving Forward

You are receiving this email because of your relationship with The National Black TEEN Empowerment Expo, The Better Detroit Youth Movement,…

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Apr 5, 2011

A Great Opportunity for Black-Owned Businesses

Greetings, all.  This is a great opportunity to promote your business.    Click here and then contact me.    Have a great day!    Zhana    

Started by Zhana

0 Jan 14, 2011

What "Well known" Business Woman Do You Admire and Why?

Everyone has someone that they admire. Me, I would have to say that I admire Oprah only on the aspects that she is the Wealthiest Black Wom…

Started by Andrea McGhee

0 Jan 11, 2011

Black Women in Social Media at Blogher 2009 Conference - Ananda Leeke TV New Webisodes

Check out the new Ananda Leeke TV webisodes on Black Women in Social Media at Blogher 2009: http://www.youtube.com/anandaleeke. See below.…

Started by Ananda Kiamsha Madelyn Leeke

1 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by LaShanda Henry

Invitation to 2nd Annual Black Women's Wellness Day, Sat., May 22nd, 2010

2ND ANNUAL BLACK WOMEN'S WELLNESS DAY! LADIES IN THE DC METRO & SURROUNDING AREA! Please join me and guests for the 2nd Annual Blac…

Started by Lisa Peyton-Caire

0 Apr 19, 2010

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2018   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service