BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'Women' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Kids Business Expo Is Coming to ATLANTA

Hello Black Business Women Online,   The Mommy Resource Network is so excited about bringing our Kids Business Expo - Raising Entrepreneurs…

Started by Stacey McSwine

0 Jan 20, 2011

Help Women Conquer Abuse and Become Victors Rather than Victims

[b]HAPPY NEW YEAR!!![/b]WLWM’s desire is to connect with other women of faith who have battled abuse in their lives, and who have been held…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Jan 15, 2011

What "Well known" Business Woman Do You Admire and Why?

Everyone has someone that they admire. Me, I would have to say that I admire Oprah only on the aspects that she is the Wealthiest Black Wom…

Started by Andrea McGhee

0 Jan 11, 2011

Due Rewards

We wake up wondering what our purpose and mission is in life.  Grabbing hold of what others think we are good at doing, rather than seekin…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Oct 24, 2010

October is Domestic Awareness Month - Join Me in Helping Women Become Victors Rather than Victims

ALERT   OCTOBER is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.   DOMESTIC VIOLENCE is the willful intimidation, physical assault, ba…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Oct 5, 2010

Domestic Violence is an Epidemic But You Can Help Alleviate It

Help Women Conquer Abuse   We are so excited to share with you the Wings of Love Ministries Toolbar. It will serve as a new way to g…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Sep 24, 2010

Women Destined for Greatness

Karmen A. Booker is the Founder of Wings of Love Ministries. It is a teaching and evangelistic ministry whose vision is to reach out to…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Sep 24, 2010

Help Women Conquer Abuse and Become Victors Rather than Victims

Hello Sisters,Help Women Conquer Abuse We are so excited to share with you the Wings of Love Ministries Toolbar. It will serve as a new wa…

Started by Karmen Booker

0 Sep 15, 2010

How to Use Social Networking Sites to Market Your Business

Do you need more exposure for your business? Do you want ways to connect quickly with many people? Then social networking is for you! Many…

Started by Lisa Wilson

14 May 17, 2010
Reply by Ramona Clark

Invitation to 2nd Annual Black Women's Wellness Day, Sat., May 22nd, 2010

2ND ANNUAL BLACK WOMEN'S WELLNESS DAY! LADIES IN THE DC METRO & SURROUNDING AREA! Please join me and guests for the 2nd Annual Blac…

Started by Lisa Peyton-Caire

0 Apr 19, 2010

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2018   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service