BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

An Evaluation of the Insanity Workout

Frequent workouts are one of the greatest lifestyle modifications for any health-conscioius person to adopt. But not each workout plan is t…

Started by Clarence Coggins

0 Dec 15, 2014

A Gift 4 You! Unique Handcrafted Gift Items

Company Name: A Gift 4 You! Website:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/JumpingtheBroom Description:  I specialize in custom decorated wedding broom…

Started by Valerie N. Adams & Associates

0 Apr 30, 2014

Can 45 Minutes Change Your Life?

EnVoi Wellness Magazine

Started by Dianne C Lemon

0 Mar 29, 2013

How important is your health?

How important is your health and the health of your family and friends?   We all make choices. We can make a difference in…

Started by Karen L. Ross

3 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Carla Cooper-Haamid

Looking for quality handmade greeting cards!!!

Visit my fan page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Handmade-Greeting-Cards-by-Tamesha/121572924574332. I look forward to connecting with yo…

Started by Tamesha Diggs

0 Mar 8, 2011

31 of the best business books for solopreneurs and micro business owners

Knowledge is power and this is especially true for small business owners; solopreneurs and micro business owners. Whether it’s staying ahe…

Started by A.Michelle Blakeley

5 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by A.Michelle Blakeley

A Healthy Business Women Matters!!!!

More and More women are starting their own businesses from home, yet they forget that their health matters in starting a business.  Being h…

Started by Renee Wiggins

0 Apr 26, 2010

I need aphotographers, Make Up Artist, Stylist and Etiquette Coach for an event!

I am having my "Upgrade Yourself" Retreat June 27-29 in Atlanta. If you are in the area and offer the services listed please contact me ASA…

Started by April Mason

5 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Dawn Martin

Transparency is key.

Transparency is key. How do you move to the next level in business if, your business practices are dishonest? . It’s simple You don’t. M…

Started by jo perry

0 Jul 14, 2009

What is SoulPurpose Lifestyle Company?

Incredible Products & A Business Opportunity That Will CHANGE your Life! The company is Soul Purpose in partnership, and it offers s…

Started by J. Williamson

0 May 25, 2009

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service