BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'author' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

6 Reasons to Write an eBook for Your Business

eBooks aren’t just for fans (or writers) of fiction, memoir, and history. Thousands of businesses are also discovering the value of eBooks…

Started by Rochelle Carter

10 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Rochelle Carter

Calling all authors and authoresses

Is there anyone who has published a book or maybe you're writing a book and planning to publish it. What about self publishers. I am in the…

Started by Janovia

45 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Jubilee Jones

The Business of Authorship

In response to my other post this week, I was asked to go into more detail about authorship being a business.  To make it clearer, I’ve bro…

Started by ZLS Publishing, LLC

0 Apr 8, 2010

We need driven people and their success stories to publish in our national magazine.

We, Genesis Magazine, are a digital and print magazine based in Atlanta and New York and distributed throughout the US. We are a reality ma…

Started by Brittany Earls

0 Nov 9, 2009

Marketing Opportunity

Award winning author Cheryl Lacey Donovan requests your support in sponsoring and/or donating toward her 2009 Book Tour for "The Ministry…

Started by Cheryl

0 Jul 12, 2009

Meet Author and Speaker Cheryl Lacey Donovan

Cheryl Lacey Donovan Travels from: Houston,Tx. Listen to an excerpt from one of Cheryl’s presentation, Click Here Find out more about b…

Started by Cheryl

0 Apr 27, 2009

See What Going On at The Risque Cafe

Check out our interview with Essence Best Selling Author Brenda Hampton this Sunday, March 22, 2009 at 5-6pm central. Call in to 646-929-…

Started by Tha Risque Cafe

0 Mar 18, 2009

Dominique Watson Published Inspirational Author!

I've currently published 2 books. My third book "The Tension Reliever" will be in stores by the end of 2008. I write books to inspire other…

Started by Dominique

0 Nov 10, 2008

Voices for the Silent!

You are probably wondering about the meaning of the title. I am an autism warrior. I am a mother to a handsome, smart, funny, charming, a…

Started by Adonya Wong

0 Oct 16, 2008

Promo Opp for Entrepreneurs & Authors

I'll be attending the Tulisoma South Dallas Book Festival this August 29-31. I plan to distribute free "author packs" that contain promo ma…

Started by Kali Shirah

0 Jul 12, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service