BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'bbwo-finance' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Purse of Your Own - How Women Can Build Wealth (video)

Money and Finance expert Deborah Owens (deborahowens.com) shares how Women can build their wealth in this PBS Special (click here if you…

Started by LaShanda Henry

4 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Dr. Francis John Maguire, Ph.D.

Paying taxes for your business

I just started my event planning business in February. I am the creative mind, and I'm learning about the business aspect of things! Can an…

Started by Tamara Grant, owner of Especially Yours Events

8 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Dr. Francis John Maguire, Ph.D.

What is the cheapest way to obtain business credit?

Several BBWO members want to know: "What is the cheapest way to obtain business credit?" Do you have an answer? Post it here.

5 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Treena Rena

23 End of the year tax tips for small business owners

With only a few weeks left before the end of the year, instead of making a mad dash to the mall, make a mad dash to your accounting books a…

Started by A.Michelle Blakeley

9 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Antonina

Are Your Business Finances Unruly?

As a business owner you are continually marketing, networking, blogging and doing everything you can to get more and more paying customers.…

Started by Tanai M. Coleman

3 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Tanai M. Coleman

Blogalicious Lesson #6: Using Skype Video to Connect + Black Americans and Debt + Using Your Blog to Affect Positive Change in the Black Community

The video clip above, (click here if you can't see it) is of Soledad O'Brien speaking to the Blogalicious attendees via skype video. Thi…

7 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Michelle S. Hawkins

Need more info on finding GRANTS

Hello Everyone. I'm moving on to my next project, which is GRANT research. I'm interested in finding GRANTS. I have done some initial resea…

Started by Teresa

22 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Michelle S. Hawkins

ATL Entrepreneurs: Pitch Your Business for a Chance at $10,000 in Startup Financing

I just got a message from my pals over at TheCashFlow: Atlanta Entrepreneurs, The CashFlow is going to be in Atlanta this weekend--Satur…

1 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Katrina M Harrell

NON PROFIT FUNDRAISING TIPS AND TOOLS

I was speaking to one of our members this weekend and she was looking for ideas on how to implement strategies that would help with fundrai…

Started by Bianca B. King

11 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Farrah Witherspoon

L.O.C. = Line of Credit

Hello Ladies; I wanted to share with you something that I learned the hard way. Trust me, I asked smarter, wealthier and business professi…

Started by Teresa Perkins, Design Xtraordinaire

8 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Beverly Campbell

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by