BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'bbwo-news' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The BBWO50: Top 50 Fabulous Women Entrepreneurs on Black Business Women Online

Beauty, Brains, and all about Business; that is how I would best describe the women who've been selected to be a part of the BBWO 50: a l…

Started by LaShanda Henry

25 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Clarence Coggins

Register for the Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit ($200 Off BBWO Discount Code)

Are you ready to join Black Enterprise and the top Black Women in Business for the 6th Annual Women of Power Summit? Once again this event…

0 Dec 15, 2011

The BBWO50 List is now online!

Last month marked the 4th anniversary of Black Business Women Online, so in the July issue of SistaSense Magazine I featured the 2011 li…

1 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady"

SistaSense Magazine July Issue: BBWO 50 Fabulous Women Entrepreneurs

This issue of SistaSense In Print Magazine features the “BBWO 50" Fabulous Women Entrepreneurs who are members of Black Business…

0 Jul 15, 2011

Twitter Launch Party: You're Invited!

What: Launch Party! When: Sunday, June 19th at 4pm PST/6pm EST Where:Twitter.com, #LiveWrite              http://tweetchat.com/room/LiveWri

Started by Rochelle Carter

0 Jun 15, 2011

Featured Black Books On BBWO + Are you a Soul Ambassador?

Of all the things I love about creating my own social networks, the BEST part is being able to connect women from all around the globe. T…

0 Apr 22, 2011

Crafty Sistas on BBWO: Jewelry Collections to Know and Love

There are so many amazing crafty sistas who are active members on the Black Business Women Online social network. In support of women ent…

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Deana

BBWO BUYS: Fashion and Style by Black Women in Business

If nothing else there are two things that we can all strive to do here on BBWO, support each other and give back our 10%. Every now and aga…

5 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Shanin M. Green

Watch New BBWO Video + Add It To Your Blog + Join the BBWO Affiliate Program

Last week, one of the sistas in my FB circle asked, "What is Black Business Women Online?" To answer that question and also provide my B…

0 Mar 3, 2011

What's New on Black Business Women Online?

With almost 4 years worth of content, BBWO is definitely an information rich space for women entrepreneurs online. In an effort to make it…

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Andrea Fields

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/sistapreneurs/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/sistapreneurs/index.php on line 5