BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'bbwo-promote-here' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's your website? Get Featured in BBWO Daily Click...

You may or may not know this but Black Girl Click is BBWO's official Ad Network. With almost 10,000 members on BBWO, I've been racking my b…

Started by LaShanda Henry

230 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Soignee Touch

What's your Blog? Share Your Link Today

BBWO:Thank you all SO much for sharing your words of encouragement with our fellow member who was in need of motivation. I thought we could…

163 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Valerie N. Adams & Associates

Let's Follow each other on Twitter ....

Have a business catered towards (writing, publishing, business news, professional development, marketing, public relations, or social netwo…

Started by websites24seven.com

29 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Michelle S. Hawkins

Do you have a Blogtalkradio show?

I am currently building the BBWO Radio Show Directory (click here to view). Though I personally am more of a type than a speaker, quite a f…

25 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Debt Free Divas

Let's Make a Pact to Support Each Other! Who's in?

Sistas, supporting each other's businesses is vital to making and keeping our communities and finances strong. I, for one, am very interest…

Started by Souraya Pinkston

45 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Anne Akpan

New Member Roll Call: New and Old Members Introduce Yourself Here

Get connected and super social on Black Business Women Online. New members introduce yourself - post a comment with your business, blog, an…

97 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Rickey

What's Your Business? (Be Featured on the 2012 BBWO 50 Women Entrepreneurs List)

For the past two years I have annually showcased the BBWO50 highlighting some of the wonderful women entrepreneurs of color on our ever gro…

20 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by NaTyshca Hood-Pickett

Virtually Run Publishing House Debuts First Books

New Christian Book Publisher Debuts with a Team of Authors, Virtual Volunteers and a Prayer Hillsboro, OR – June 13, 2011 – Christian book…

Started by Rochelle Carter

1 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by GLORIA HYSON

Holiday Gift Exchange + End of Year Closeout

Happy Holidays! In between enjoying the festivities and working the web I thought this would be a good time to exchange holiday gifts. I w…

7 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by LaShanda Henry

Black Women Online (eguide showcases websites & blogs) - Was your website featured?

It took a few months to complete, but the new and improved Black Women Online guide is finally here! From the block, to the boardroom, to…

0 Dec 15, 2011

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Warning: require_once(xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php): failed to open stream: "XN_AppFilesystemStream::stream_open" call failed in /apps/sistapreneurs/index.php on line 5 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'xn-app://widgetlaboratory/apps/windex.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes/XN:/php/includes/PEAR:/php/includes/other') in /apps/sistapreneurs/index.php on line 5