BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'bbwo-small-business-talk' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The BBWO50: Top 50 Fabulous Women Entrepreneurs on Black Business Women Online

Beauty, Brains, and all about Business; that is how I would best describe the women who've been selected to be a part of the BBWO 50: a l…

Started by LaShanda Henry

25 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Clarence Coggins

Paying taxes for your business

I just started my event planning business in February. I am the creative mind, and I'm learning about the business aspect of things! Can an…

Started by Tamara Grant, owner of Especially Yours Events

8 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Dr. Francis John Maguire, Ph.D.

Small Business Roundtable (Q&A for Women Entrepreneurs)

It feels like only yesterday when BBWO consisted of me and a handful of ladies looking to network online and now we have thousands of membe…

6 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Debt Free Divas

(let's build a list) 100 Web Tools and Small Business Resources for Web Women Entrepreneurs

Social Networking is all about interacting and working together, so let's get social! On a mission to get all our BBWO Business Women on tr…

8 Jan 27, 2013
Reply by Latifah Abdullah

Raising Your Revenue & Return: Women Entrepreneurs Share End of Year Lessons Learned

At the close of every year its a good idea to reflect on what worked and what did not work for your business, so that you can turn those…

9 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Apron Appetites

Social Roll Call: What are some your small business challenges and solutions?

Greetings BBWO!   I usually host our social roll calls on Facebook, but today I decided to keep it in house. After reading Azalee's recent…

9 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Leigh M. Shealy-McGinest

Register for the Black Enterprise Women of Power Summit ($200 Off BBWO Discount Code)

Are you ready to join Black Enterprise and the top Black Women in Business for the 6th Annual Women of Power Summit? Once again this event…

0 Dec 15, 2011

What has been your Most Difficult Business Challenge?

Can we talk? I meet so many different business owners that are struggling with basic business challenges (finances, personnel, structure, p…

Started by PB31 Woman

1 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by How2HealAChild'sSpirit

Minority and Women's Business Enterprise Certification

Hi all!   Has anyone gone through the process of being certified as a Minority and Women's Business Enterprise in your state?   How difficu…

Started by Michelle D

26 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by HOUSTON MCMILLER

5 Web Services I Don’t Mind Paying For

When you are new to how the web works its natural to gravitate towards free web tools and services. Lacking a clear understanding of how…

0 Oct 27, 2011

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2019   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service