BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'bbwo-small-business-talk' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you an etsy girl or a crafty sista?

I just featured QuellyRue Designs - Her stuff is too cute. It got me thinking about the other Crafty Sistas on BBWO. Are you an etsy girl o…

Started by LaShanda Henry

18 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Artiatesia Deal

SistaSense Magazine July Issue: BBWO 50 Fabulous Women Entrepreneurs

This issue of SistaSense In Print Magazine features the “BBWO 50" Fabulous Women Entrepreneurs who are members of Black Business…

0 Jul 15, 2011

Start Small, Go Big Contest (from Chase)

I want to personally thank BBWO Member Michelle D for her very helpful discussions this week: 1. Start Small, Go Big Contest (from Chase)…

0 Jul 2, 2011

What Does Business Networking Mean to You?

Women are starting businesses more than ever and women seem to attend a lot of networking meetings.  However, I wonder if women really know…

Started by Trina Newby

26 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Trina Newby

Are You Using Ezines/Newsletters to Grow Your Business?

Before you saw her on the season finale of "Secret Millionaire", many of you may have already heard of entrepreneur mentor Ali Brown. (Bac…

Started by Michelle

2 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Trina Newby

Starting An Online Business: What do you do first?

If there is one thing that is even harder than starting a business online, I would say that it has to be figuring out what to do first. O…

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Shirika Gomillion

The legal stuff

How many of you have your business trademarked, have a business license and have went through the storms of making your business a success.…

Started by Dominique

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Tanarha Smith

What is the cheapest way to obtain business credit?

Several BBWO members want to know: "What is the cheapest way to obtain business credit?" Do you have an answer? Post it here.

5 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Treena Rena

As a small business owner with "one or more employees", do you believe the Employee Handbook is a valuable resource for your business?

As a business coach and consultant, I am always interested in the small business owner's perspective in how you view the Employee Handbook…

Started by Tangela Davis

4 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Dari Ragland

Web Hosting, Business Networking, and Your business plan in 60 minutes

This is Woman to Woman Small Business Advice: Start-up Questions and Marketing Advice from the (BBWO) Black Business Women entrepreneurs…

1 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Kymberly Keeling

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2019   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by