BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'coach' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Women Entrepreneurs - Event Planners - Life Coaches, Scent Your Brand

Promotional Item Facts: 80% of customers can identify you from a promotional product On average, a branded shirt will be kept for 5 years…

Started by Itiel McVay "Smell Goods Lady"

0 Nov 6, 2013

Transformation InsideOut!

ReFined Culture, LLC is an exclusive Image Coach-Transformation & Appearance Management Firm. Visit us @ http://www.refined-culture.com

Started by Dianne C Lemon

0 Mar 29, 2013

Do you prioritize money over emotional wellness?

Greetings, fellow BBWO! I recently reached out to my online tribe to find out what sorts of emotional strains come with our focus on money…

Started by Akilah "Execumama" Richards

1 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Afi Pittman

3 Words small business owners should embrace

“I am sorry” is the most important thing you could say to a dissatisfied client. Every business owner has made their share of mistakes and…

Started by A.Michelle Blakeley

0 Jun 21, 2010

Small business owners shouldn't fear failure

Failing can bring you closer to success when you learn to embrace it. No business achieved real success without failing first. Embracing fa…

6 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by A.Michelle Blakeley

The danger of small business owners wearing multiple hats

Small business owners intrinsically wear multiple hats. They often manage their business, finances, marketing, client service and all aspec…

2 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by A.Michelle Blakeley

How To Choose A Life Coach That Is Right For You - Part 1

The affects of the economic downturn have led us to turn to family and friends for comfort and support as we seek to either retain our jobs…

Started by Samantha Elutilo

4 May 19, 2010
Reply by Brenda Pryor

Christian Life Coaching for Women

The mission of Deborah 4 Greatness is to provide Christian life coaching that is thoroughly Christ-centered and glorifies God. Debra offers…

Started by Debra Sledge

1 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Marlene McCray

How do you hold it all together while building your business, raising a family and taking time....

During my survey I asked women what their most pressing question was regarding their personal, business and/or spiritual empowerment and am…

Started by Robin Tramble

0 Feb 3, 2010

Modern Courtesan by YS

Looking for luscious and seductiv body products for quality "Me Time. Check out the Modern Courtesan by YS, a line of homemade body prod…

Started by Shoshi

0 Nov 26, 2009

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service