BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'marriage' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Bridal Consultants & Wedding Officiants in NYC

Hello Ladies! I'm a marriage consultant. Right now my practice focuses on premarital counseling. With the upcoming wedding season, I'm hopi…

Started by Natasha Crawford

5 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Valerie N. Adams & Associates

Don't Forget About the Marriage

June is traditionally wedding month.  Thousands of couples will go through the ritual of engagement, wedding, and reception to visualize to…

Started by SAM

0 Jun 7, 2013

time to Forgive #16

It’s time to Let GoCompletely From our thoughts and our heartIt’s time to Let GoCompletely So we can move forwardTo forgive someone is som…

Started by Di Jones

0 Jun 3, 2013

Marriage #15

Love between two people Commitment between two people Two people becoming one How do I know if I am married or not? Is marriage when two ha…

Started by Di Jones

0 Mar 11, 2013

Meet Erotic Author X-traordinaire Gracie McKeever at The Risque Cafe

Tune in this Sunday 5 to 6pm central, January 25th to The Risque Cafe live interview with Erotic Author Extraordinaire Gracie C McKeever.…

Started by Tha Risque Cafe

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by PixelMillionsOnline.biz

COUPLE'S WEEKEND GETAWAY TO SEE MAXWELL IN CONCERT

WINNER WILL BE GIVEN HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS, A PAIR OF TICKETS & $50 VISA CARD FOR FOOD MAXWELL CONCERT WILL BE SATURDAY, OCT 10TH IN NOR…

0 Sep 10, 2009

Don't Miss Our Interview with Aspiring Author Alicia Ash

Author Alicia L. Ash book “I Dropped 142 in a Year & 220 lbs in a Day” tell about her true life struggle with weight and the man, her…

0 Feb 26, 2009

How Can The Side Chick Forget She's Only A Temp?

Check out The Risque Cafe Radio Interview with Best-Selling Author Daaimah S. Poole this Sunday February 8, 2009 from 5-6pm central. Call…

0 Feb 4, 2009

This Week at The Risque Cafe

This week's topic at The Risque Cafe "Are men intimidated by sex toys?" Reality Show Auditions in Memphis, TN Sunday, February 15; 2-6 pm…

0 Jan 15, 2009

I need pictures of couples.....

Im working on my bridal show and I need pics of AA couples. If your a photgrapher, get back at me. Full credit will be given for photos use…

Started by Margaret Salmond

8 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Margaret Salmond

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2019   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by