BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Making MOney "the real story behind sucess"

Hi everyone,              My name is Yolanda and I want all my friends on BBWO to know what I know about business. First off I am a wr…

Started by Yolanda Jackson

0 Sep 1, 2010

Are you sick of Mainstream music? Tired of the FM & AM stations?? Looking for something refreshing???

RIGHT NOW!! on W.O.W Radio :: Indie Luv In the Moment -- Indie music from Lene Reibau, Emperess, DMV Allstars, Reina Williams & MORE! G…

Started by W.O.W Radio

0 Nov 13, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself my name is.....

Singleton! Yes, that is my real first name. I know, its different. But first I want to say I'm glad to be apart of this community and Im e…

Started by Singleton

1 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Lovette's Lovely Remy

Presenting Mira Connextionz....

"Indie Media 4 the Indie Spirit" ::Greetings:: It is our GREAT pleasure to introduce to you, Mira Connextionz, www.miraconnextionz.net

Started by W.O.W Radio

0 Aug 28, 2008

Free Music Giveaway: Read Now!

Friends: SisterSpeak Online Magazine is giving away 4 free CD's of songstress Jean Baylor's new solo album 'Testimony: My Life Story'! Th…

Started by Lisa Peyton-Caire

0 Aug 14, 2008

Looking for New Guest and Contributors

Whether you are interested in being a guest for the Artist of the Month, or during Chatting with Shanise B. or you would like to submit a s…

Started by Shanise B.

0 Jul 28, 2008

WANTED: Music Needed

I am in need of royalty/ASCAP free music to play on my radio show. I am looking for smooth jazz or ambient music. No pop, hip hop, gospel,…

Started by Dr. Angela Butts Chester

9 May 25, 2008
Reply by Charna

Join Creative Butterfly

Creative Butterfly is a diverse community for creative individuals to come together for ideas, inspiration, and networking. Whether you're…

Started by Apple Rain Accessories

0 Apr 20, 2008

Soul Sistas - Black Women In Music

Are you looking for new music? The next Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Aretha Franklin, or Patti LaBelle? Soul sistas with deep lyrics and original…

Started by LaShanda Henry

0 Mar 23, 2008

Charter in style from Atlanta to NewOrleans for the 2008 Essence Music Festival

Charter Bus leaving Atlanta for New Orleans on July 3rd and returns July 7th. Save on flight and ride along instead so sign-up for Charter…

Started by Sonjia C. Gales, CAM, CAPS

0 Mar 18, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service