BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'new' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Power to the People - Leads, Energy and other Alternatives

Power to the People - Leads, Energy and other Alternatives by Clarence Coggins, Crown Prince of Web 2.0 “We can’t have an energy strategy …

Started by hudsonliberty

0 Nov 20, 2013

HAPPY NEW MONTH OCT 2013 FROM JUNIQUES

Hello Community, Juniques Multi Cultural Connectionsextends to youHAPPY NEW MONTHOffering JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIEShttp://www.juniques.ws/hnm

Started by Rickey

0 Oct 1, 2013

New Member Introduction

Hello Everyone,   My name is Erica Davis, owner of Diamond Hospitality Services, Inc. I started this business, my second one up and running…

Started by Erica Davis

0 Sep 27, 2011

Hello Everyone!!!

Hi ladies and gentlemen, I'm Tanya, I'm here to learn as much as I can from you in order to get my online business going and also hope to s…

Started by Tanya Taylor

0 Sep 12, 2011

Tips to prepare the older siblings for the new baby!

Tips to help older children prepare for the new baby's arrival I must say that as time drew nearer for the birth of my second child, I…

Started by LaTersa Blakely

0 Apr 19, 2011

Join My SW Atlanta Consultant Team!

Join Pure Romance and become a Consultant  for as low as $149.00 until April 15th. Contact me at AudreyBryant@PureRomance.com for more info…

Started by Audrey Bryant

0 Apr 10, 2011

Can't Seem To Get It Together!

A New Baby, A New Job: How do I juggle all this? Are you a new mom?  Are you a new mom entrepreneur?  You are probably wondering to you…

Started by LaTersa Blakely

0 Mar 24, 2011

Sweetz Boutique is in the house! New member looking to network

Hello BBWO!  My name is Brittney Smith and I am a new member on BBWO looking to network with other business owners for tips, tools, and hel…

Started by Brittney Smith

0 Mar 7, 2011

Are questions the answer to better business decisions

Critical thinking is an essential business skill for entrepreneurs and small business owners. Questions are the building blocks to critical…

Started by A.Michelle Blakeley

0 Jan 26, 2011

Change is not as easy as you think

Progress should be every small business owner’s objective whether it be increased sales, establishing expertise, brand recognition, organiz…

Started by A.Michelle Blakeley

2 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by A.Michelle Blakeley

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2019   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by