BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'purpose' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Guests for FM radio show

Ladies, I'm looking for guest to share about how they are living out their passion and purpose on faith talk radio. My show Daily Spark wit…

Started by Dr. Angela Butts Chester

0 Jul 28

KNOWLEDGE LEADS TO MANIFESTATION; I AM READY TO LEARN !!!

Hi Everyone !!! My name is Claudette Gunter, the founder of The Kingdom of God Flag Company.   The Kingdom of God Flag Company is a for-pr…

Started by Claudette Gunter

0 Nov 5, 2014

Happy Women's Small Business Month to You!

Blessings loves!   Are you a woman business owner? Well, this post is for you! October is National Women's Small Business month and since I…

Started by Chari T

0 Oct 27, 2012

Direct Sales for the Single Mom

Hello Sistas,   Many of us here are either entrepreneurs, direct sales reps or owners of several ventures.  When I launched out into the de…

Started by Chiezda Washington

0 Dec 6, 2010

How do you hold it all together while building your business, raising a family and taking time....

During my survey I asked women what their most pressing question was regarding their personal, business and/or spiritual empowerment and am…

Started by Robin Tramble

0 Feb 3, 2010

What is your Soul Purpose?

Everybody is put in the world for a reason.We actually wasn't really an accident.Do you know your Soul Purpose?Do you see Prosperity in you…

Started by latanya

0 May 25, 2009

What is SoulPurpose Lifestyle Company?

Incredible Products & A Business Opportunity That Will CHANGE your Life! The company is Soul Purpose in partnership, and it offers s…

Started by J. Williamson

0 May 25, 2009

Soul Purpose Business Owner

Hi,My name is LaTanya Jones a Soul Purpose Business Owner.I love natural,botanical,organic bath & body products.

Started by latanya

0 May 9, 2009

Free Holistic Business Coaching

View my video at www.earnextraspincom.com and when you complete application. I will give you a free holistic business coaching session.

Started by Debbi Soul Purpose Lady

0 Jan 14, 2009

Black Woman-Owned Business Seeking Founders

Soul Purpose Lifestyle was founded in 2007 by Nadine Thompson. The company is a direct sales and network marketing company specializing in…

Started by J. Williamson

0 Jun 29, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service