BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'radio' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Guests for FM radio show

Ladies, I'm looking for guest to share about how they are living out their passion and purpose on faith talk radio. My show Daily Spark wit…

Started by Dr. Angela Butts Chester

0 Jul 28

Join Pink Purse International, at: www.pinkpurseinternational.com, FREE!

Salutations, Black Business Women Online Members!! I would like to additionally encourage all of you to join, FREE, the Pink Purse Internat…

Started by Fey Ugokwe Esq.

0 Oct 27, 2010

Guest Speakers Needed for blog talk radio show

Sol Searching blog talk radio is seeking guest speakers to feature on the show. Sol Searching blog talk radio features topics that will lea…

Started by CMB Virtual Assistants

24 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Ms. Tywana M. Freeman

Building a Team

Hello BBW,I am seeking to build a team of bloggers & radio hosts that I can include in my business contacts. I am an author assistant &…

Started by CMB Virtual Assistants

0 Oct 13, 2010

PROMOTE YOURSELF! Seeking submisions

My radio show Candidly Candace on Blogtalk Radio will become The Candidly Candace Women's Radio Network on Live365 Radio. This move will be…

Started by Candace Nadine Breen

0 Sep 5, 2010

Are you sick of Mainstream music? Tired of the FM & AM stations?? Looking for something refreshing???

RIGHT NOW!! on W.O.W Radio :: Indie Luv In the Moment -- Indie music from Lene Reibau, Emperess, DMV Allstars, Reina Williams & MORE! G…

Started by W.O.W Radio

0 Nov 13, 2009

Even The Media Doesn't Need The Media

Last week, Mike Soltys, a media relations vice president at ESPN, announced the termination of ESPN sports personality Steve Phillips. As y…

Started by Donna Maria Coles Johnson

0 Nov 4, 2009

Are You Flying Blind With Social Media?

According to a recent issue of the New York Times, two Northwest Airlines pilots flew over 100 miles beyond their destination because they…

Started by Donna Maria Coles Johnson

0 Nov 4, 2009

Wonderful Women And The Internet Plus is Looking for Guest For January

Branding yourself and getting publicity go hand and hand. To help women and other to do that the radio show Wonderful Women and The Interne…

Started by hudsonliberty

0 Oct 27, 2009

Presenting Mira Connextionz....

"Indie Media 4 the Indie Spirit" ::Greetings:: It is our GREAT pleasure to introduce to you, Mira Connextionz, www.miraconnextionz.net

Started by W.O.W Radio

0 Aug 28, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service