BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'show' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Join Pink Purse International, at: www.pinkpurseinternational.com, FREE!

Salutations, Black Business Women Online Members!! I would like to additionally encourage all of you to join, FREE, the Pink Purse Internat…

Started by Fey Ugokwe Esq.

0 Oct 27, 2010

Vendors Needed for Upcoming Atlanta,GA Plus Size Fashion Show

Want to become a vendor? Do you desire to an vendor at any of BigNCute events? If you have a company that caters to plus-size women and wou…

Started by bigncuteent

0 Feb 23, 2009

Are you in the Wedding Industry? Do you need exposure??

Greetings BBWO Ladies and Gents! The Sheer Elegance Bridal Extravaganza is quickly approaching and we want YOU to be a part of this dynami…

Started by Morgan Nichole Scott

0 Aug 14, 2008

Fashion/Talent Show Production

Hello Ladies! I hope that this message is finding you all in good health and spirit. I am in need of some advice from my event planning and…

Started by Kendra

0 Aug 11, 2008

I need pictures of couples.....

Im working on my bridal show and I need pics of AA couples. If your a photgrapher, get back at me. Full credit will be given for photos use…

Started by Margaret Salmond

8 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Margaret Salmond

AAMBC Radio Book a Interview for Authors

Hosted by AAMBC President Tamika Newhouse www.aambookclub.net www.myspace.com/aambc2008

Started by Tamika Newhouse

1 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Business Support by Mittie

WANTED: Music Needed

I am in need of royalty/ASCAP free music to play on my radio show. I am looking for smooth jazz or ambient music. No pop, hip hop, gospel,…

Started by Dr. Angela Butts Chester

9 May 25, 2008
Reply by Charna

Try this site for video creation!

Today I was looking up custom cake toppers. I found a blog that had a slide show in it that was very nice. The website that they used was a…

Started by Kelle Jolly

0 Feb 11, 2008

ADVERTISE YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS

Hi Ladies- We are looking for Women Owned Businesses to advertise their online business in our program book for our upcoming show Curvy Cou…

Started by Kemi Shyree

0 Feb 9, 2008

For the BBW

Hi Ladies- Please allow me to introduce GlamourPlus. GlamourPlus is an organized group of full figured aspiring plus models from the Washi…

Started by Kemi Shyree

0 Feb 9, 2008

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service