BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'success' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KNOWLEDGE LEADS TO MANIFESTATION; I AM READY TO LEARN !!!

Hi Everyone !!! My name is Claudette Gunter, the founder of The Kingdom of God Flag Company.   The Kingdom of God Flag Company is a for-pr…

Started by Claudette Gunter

0 Nov 5, 2014

The Millionaire Mindset LAUNCH Success Program

Only a few more days to go until the next class. We are still on Marketing & Branding. It is time to focus on your target market and ho…

Started by Carol Sankar

0 Sep 29, 2013

Open for a limited time.....

We opened up the application process for a LIMITED time. This is a transformational weekend that will boost your business, increase your ma…

Started by Carol Sankar

0 Sep 2, 2013

Open for a limited time.....

We opened up the application process for a LIMITED time. This is a transformational weekend that will boost your business, increase your ma…

Started by Carol Sankar

0 Sep 2, 2013

Get the support and proven leadership you need to grow your business

The Millionaire Mindset Launch Success Program is waiting for you. We get started later this month and will be starting right away in our f…

Started by Carol Sankar

0 Sep 2, 2013

What you need to learn from Miley Cyrus besides Twerking

Learn how Miley Cyrus can really teach you how to grow into a PROFITABLE enterprise... Believe it or not, she can show you how to take your…

Started by Carol Sankar

0 Aug 29, 2013

The Launch Success Program is BACK!

The NEW Launch Success is focused around 4 core modules for each quarter: Marketing, Mindset, Money and Mastery. Each module will give you…

Started by Carol Sankar

0 Aug 27, 2013

It is time the LAUNCH! (your success plan)

We are getting ready to get started in Launch Mode! If you are feeling stuck with all of your ideas, you have no idea which one you should…

Started by Carol Sankar

0 Aug 21, 2013

Skeptics attracts other SKEPTICS.... What are you attracting?

Are you a PRO? Just recently, I was working with a client who spent the last 2 years as a PRO. She was profit sabotaging her business by fi…

Started by Carol Sankar

0 Aug 15, 2013

I’m All In: Transparency in Business

In my marketing firm, I always talk to my clients about transparency in business. People want to know who they are buying products and serv…

Started by Bianca B. King

3 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Toynga

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2018   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by