BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's Your Biggest Challenge When it Comes to Creating Content to Market Your Business?

Hey Ladies! When it comes to creating content to market and promote your business online, there are a lot of options, a lot to keep up wit…

Started by Kenya Halliburton

12 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Kenya Halliburton

A new guide let's you create your own Ebook without writing a Word

From: Clarence Coggins, Crown PRince of WeB 2.0   You can now have your e-book written for you without ever writing one word yourself, and…

Started by hudsonliberty

0 Jan 8, 2011

Local Writers wanted to write Neighborhood Profiles / Cities across the U.S.

Are you interested in joining a select group of writers for an ongoing writing assignment? We need writers for neighborhood profiles in cit…

Started by websites24seven.com

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Mona Austin

How to create an eNewsletter

As a business owner, you may have been thinking about creating an eNewsletter. But you may not have a clue how to create one. Here are a fe…

Started by Jamie Fleming-Dixon

0 Oct 21, 2010

4 Benefits of Press Releases

In a nutshell, a press release (or media release) is a public relations announcement sent out to media and other targeted publications to l…

2 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Jamie Fleming-Dixon

Discount for Women's Small Business Month

Hi ladies!   As you may know, October is Women's Small Business Month. Because of this, I'm offering $10 off any of my services!   If you d…

0 Oct 1, 2010

Spamming Your Business/Ads in Online Communities Does Not Work! PERIOD

Spamming Your Business/Ads in Online Communities Does Not Work! PERIODOnline social networking sites are becoming more popular each day an…

Started by Jessica Mutuku

18 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Jessica Mutuku

Black Business Month Discount!

Hi ladies,   August is Black Business Month, and I'm offering 10% off any of my services. They are:   Article Writing Bios Blogs (Creation…

2 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Jamie Fleming-Dixon

Calling all authors and authoresses

Is there anyone who has published a book or maybe you're writing a book and planning to publish it. What about self publishers. I am in the…

Started by Janovia

45 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Jubilee Jones

Don't forget -20 % Discount

Hi chicas!   I just wanted to remind everyone that until the end of this month, you can get any of my copywriting services for 20% off!   S…

0 Mar 16, 2010

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service