I am always designing web banners
for people*, so I know that banner Advertising is one of the most common and effective marketing strategies on the net. It is for that reason that I decided to create a space for members of Black Business Women Online
to participate in Banner Exchanges. I also wanted to take a moment to discuss various ways to promote your website and showcase your banner.
The BBWO Banners Page
is new and improved. Members can now showcase their own Banners on the Banner Banner in an effort to solicit potential Banner Exchanges and also to generate more traffic to their sites. Click here to view the new Banners Page
In addition to adding your Banner to Our New Page, here are a few tips and tricks to advertising your banner / website:
0. Add Your Banner to the Black Business Women Banners Page
1. Submit Your Banner to the Black Banner Rotator
2. Submit Your Banner to Top Sista Sites
3. Submit Your Banner to Black Banner Exchange on Myspace
4. Submit Your Banner to Onyx Underground Banner Rotator
Banner Promotion Tips:
1. Add your Banner to your email and/or forum signature. Your signature is basically a promotional tagline that you can add to the end of your emails, articles, forum posts, etc. You can add your banner or website link to your signature, but keep this in mind: If you add your banner you might want to add a small one so that your signature links clean and professional rather than loud or SPAM-like.
2. It's always a good idea to have one of the following pages on your site: a link to us page, links page, or tell-a-friend page. These are great pages to add your banner and encourage your viewers to either host your banner or share your link with friends.
3. If you would like to create your own space to exchange banners with people who have similar sites, consider creating your own Top 100 Site Ranking System
where you can advertise your banners for free, create a space on which similar sites can add their banners, and if your niche is popular enough your banner submitters can host your Top100 Banner on their sites for even more site promotion.
SEO Tips: Submitting Your Site to Niche Directories
Learn about some of the Best Directories to Submit Your Site from big sites like Google.com, to Niche Directories for Women or Black Website Owners
Promoting Your Site / Banner With Google AdWords
One of the best ways to reach your target audience on hundreds of sites at a price that you decide is to advertise your banner through Google AdWords
. Using google's sophisticated technology, your ads will be displayed directly to your target audience. This is a great resource for those interested in generating more traffic to th their website, and best of all you choose how much you want to spend on your ad campaign. For example, if you can only invest $20 a month to your Ad Campaign
, google will display your banner until you have reached your pay-per-click limit for the month. Increase your web traffic. Join Google AdWords Today.
Related Advertising Opportunities
The following Ad Programs are designed for Small Black Businesses and Entrepreneurs. Each program is featured on the Black Business Women Online Network so essentially, advertising through them is equivalent to advertising on BBWO.
1. Submit Your Website to the Search Urban Directory
2. Submit Your Shop to Urban Chique Boutiques
3. Post Your Ad on the Black Girl Click Ad Network
4. Advertise on the msoy network
Custom Banner Design by LHenry
In Need of a Banner? Custom designs now starting as low as $15.
Related Web Marketing e-Books
Turn Your Niche Into a Network
Learn How to Build, Promote, and Generate Cash from Your Website
Build Your Black Business Online
Web Resources and Tips for Black Entrepreneurs Online
Seeking Support: A Guide for Single Moms
Learn about job training resources, get financial tips and tricks, and more.
This Listing Was Created By
Black Business Women Online - Blog
*Click here to view my banner design sales