BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Black Business Women Online is growing faster and faster everyday. With over 500 members, I thought it would be a good idea to start a forum just for new and old members to introduce themselves and their business ventures. To get things started I'll tell you a bit about myself...

My name is LaShanda Henry, I've been a web developer for almost 8 years now, in addition to 4 years as an educational counselor. I have a degree in computer science from Columbia University. My first and main website is Multiple Shades of You Online: http://www.msoyonline.com, a growing network of websites for people of color.

In addition to msoy, my most popular webpages include Black Business Women Online, Black Moms Club, Black Girl Click, and Search Urban. I figure I'm Black, a Mother and a Woman, so those are the areas I focus on!

Each One Teach One
-lhenry

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Hi All! I am a single mother of 3, and a business owner. I spent the last 16 years in the medical field, which kept a roof over our heads, but I simply became burnt out. There were so many other passions that I had been neglecting for many years. So, to share with you all and hopefully gain some support, here are the businesses I own:

www.lookthinin10.com - Ardyss International - Awesome income opportunities that focus on reshaping garments, natural nutritional supplements, skin care, breast health, green household products, and much more..

www.justwrite4now.com - Just Write 4 Now - I assist people with any type of writing project needed, from business to personal. No grant writing yet.

www.trtphlebotomytraining.com - The Right Touch Phlebotomy Training - I provide nationwide phlebotomy training to companies and nursing groups, designed to train from scratch or enhance skills. Corporate or nursing groups only.

I hope that you all will take the opportunity to visit my sites and browse! Thanks! Of course I will be doing the same.

Hi all, my name is Tali and I am a jewelry designer and owner of Tali's Creations.  I design and create higher end handcrafted jewelry made with semi-precious stones, freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystals and high quality glass beads.  I use only sterling silver or 14-k gold filled beads and components in my pieces.

I am single, have no children and live in Chicago.  I currently have a day job as a legal administrative assistant at a law firm.  I'm looking forward to the day when I can quit my day job and concentrate all of my time, focus and energy on my jewelry business.

I'm looking forward to networking with and getting to know some of you.

Tali

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service