BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

I am in need of royalty/ASCAP free music to play on my radio show. I am looking for smooth jazz or ambient music.

No pop, hip hop, gospel, metal or rock needed, since I have interfaith couples ( 2 differnt faiths), I want to be inclusive.

If you are a musician or know someone who is willing to have their music played (credit given on each show) for free, please let me know.

As I become a bigger show, some type of donation may be made to the artist.

Thank you,
Rev Angela

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

hi rev angie, check with moble at indies urban world on btr. typing 1-handed, no caps, lol.
thank you - i will check it out.
Here is the link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/IndiesUrbanWorld

He is in the industry and uses his program to spotlight unsigned and undiscovered talent. He's on MySpace also.
Rev Angela, check out this site http://www.podsafemusicnetwork.com/ They have different types of music and some of it is free
Thanks - I've been pointed in that directions in a few times.

If by chance you come across any unknown artist looking to get "airplay" please let me know.

Blessings
I sure will
Hello Revie Angela!!! My fiance (King) would love to have his music included in your programing... he's a neo soul artist... I'll send u the MP3 file via email. Hopefully, this song will work for you. It's called Be The Time.. written & arranged by him...
Charna
That will be wonderful!!

I am in the process of updating my show info...produced by, music by, etc.. So once I get that up and rolling, he will be listed as well if I play it all the time, or I will mention his name on the shows that I choose to play it on.

Just remember - no words please, that way I can stop it when I need to and it wont be in mid sentence (LOL).

I look forward to getting the song!!

email to: ministerangela@blessingsallaround.com

Blessings
Rev Angela
Cool beans... I'll send u both with and without words.... (just so you can hear the entire song!)

Blessings!
-Charna

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2017   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service