Monday, May 26, 2008 I am going to be xx years old. Yes, it is my birthday and so I decided to have a mini-shopping spree and I can think of no better place to spend my hard earned BBWO Dollars than right back here on BBWO. I have browsed both the member pages
and photo gallery
to find special gifts for me and I will post them all here.
Before I do I just wanted to say a few things:
1. I am really overwhelmed to see how many of you have joined BBWO and shared your work. This network has really been a pleasure to work on in more ways than one.
2. I have enjoyed working with so many of you thus far. To those of you who have purchased my books, banners, site promotions etc. - I appreciate all the support and genuinely put in 110% to give you the best work as well as promote your sites to the best of my ability.
3. It is for these reasons that I feel it's so important for me to support members not only verbally, but financially as well. Buying from BBWO members is a great way to recycle my black dollars and yours as well in exchange for amazing products and services. After all, finding practical solutions to recycling Black Dollars starts with ME and You - actually purchasing from one another!
4. I am going to post all my BBWO purchases right here and I encourage you to do the same. If you bought a product or service from some one on this group share it, promote it, review it and don't be afraid to be honest about it. I want this space to be supportive, but it's important to also be real. Give honest reviews, because constructive criticisms can help us learn and grow.
5. So let's get started BBWO. I am stepping up to the challenge and I hope that you are with me on this one. If you have already purchased something and posted it, please repost it here! And if you haven't already added your products to our photo gallery
please do, its our mini-mall so use it.
Related Discussions & Posts
"BBC" Add a Kudo's, Gracia or Praise for a Product or Service you R...
iBuy Black on BBWO, do you?
Who's buying Black On BBWO... great posts I just read...
1. Decked out in BBWO
2. The Smell Good Spa comes to Alaska!
If you bought something on BBWO and posted about it in your blog or in a group, please add a link to your post here, so we all can share how we are buying Black on BBWO!