BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Here is your chance to get listed on Search Urban for free!

The Search Urban Directory, is a premier Black Online Directory featured on Multiple Shades of You Online (www.msoyonline.com). The latest site submissions to the SU directory are featured on sites like BBWO, Black Girl Click, and the Black Moms Club.

It costs $25 to get listed in the Search Urban Directory, but here is your chance to get listed for free. Add your website name, url, and description (24 Word Maximum) to this post. I will visit the sites listed and pick sites to give free inclusion to on the Search Urban Directory.

Good luck! If you would like to learn about other directories to add your site to, review my forum post on Niche Directories.

Views: 135

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Vacation Layaway Plans
Fabulous, affordable all-inclusive vacations and cruises for people on a budget.
www.WilliamsTravelAndCruises.com

Name of Site: Soi-online

URL: http://www.soi-online.com

Extensive knowledge of Microsoft software’s & project management. My passion is helping others succeed in their endeavors to be successful business owners.

Winter Wedding Planner

www.winterweddngplanner.com

Planning a wedding can be so stressful. Winter Wedding Planning has taken some of the guesswork out of the picture for you.

http://gboogie.net

Building Business Credit

Gboogie America Inc. request your Tax ID(EIN) number, and your Dunn and Bradstreet (DUNNS) Number. We prepare your Government Registration, Corporate Registration, all your Search Engine Registrations, and Indexing for the company. We provide you Corporate Kit, We prepare your Projected Financials for the Business. We get your Starter Paydex Score and Credit Rating. We even have the secret weapon of building business credit using ucc-1 filings

RSS

Advertisement

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

© 2018   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service