BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

I know many of us have blogs for our business and have the hopes of generating traffic and increasing exposure for our business. At the same time, there are still a lot of us who are trying to blog to promote a business but not having much success.

For me, I find that producing regular posts on topics my readers want helps to drive traffic to my blog. I also generate a large amount of traffic from posting my content in the Facebook groups I belong to.

So my question is, Are You Generating Traffic with Your Blog and if so, please share what it is you are doing to obtain success.

If you have not yet set up your blog for your business, you really need to get on it! Blogging is one of the cheapest and most effective ways to quickly market your business online.

If you would like to start blogging for your business but want help, find out how I can help you get started. You can also learn how to do it yourself and get started blogging for business the right way.

Views: 168

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Hi Tamyka thanks for posting this blog it is very interesting and helpful with good information. Also, Tracie I totally understand where you are coming from I have not started a blog which I will soon, but I have the same concerns you do without me having a blog yet. LaTersa you gave good examples that I too can use when I do start. The question I have is where do I start my blog? What is the best way to go about starting one, and which website is the best to use for a blog?

Thanks

Hi Tanarah, my recommendation is start your blog with a self-hosted Wordpress.org. You will have so much flexibility and tons of plugins to enhance your blog to make improvements and unique. If you have to go with a free blog platform, blogger.com is really good. The best way to get started is to first determine what your blog is going to be about, who your readers will be and write 5-7 posts to get started. Also, make sure your blog is complete before you start promoting it. Being consistent and always writing regularly for your audience (giving them content they want and can benefit from) will help you build a loyal readership.

Thank you for the advice I really appreciate it all!!
You are very welcome Tanarha...just know blogging is an ongoing process and you learn as you go!

I blog as well and since I wrote my first novel "Sinful Traits" I take some of chapters or situation that is going on in my book and post discussion on my blog. I wrote my first book that deals with a mother trying to past her daughter( she had from a rape) and past it off to her husband as his. I consistently post once a to keep my blog out there. I also post videos and it's good to follow each other blog and this way you can get more traffic as well.

http://urbanbooksbymelissalove.blogspot.com

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2018   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service