BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Back To Business Roll Call: What are you working on now + New Goodies!

Greetings Everyone...

The kids are going back to school and its time for us to get back to business. Join this discussion now - share what you are up to, what you are launching, what events you are planning and/or going to ... let's reconnect AND/OR make new connections.

I will start ....
If you want to get featured as a BBWO Member To Know in SistaSense Magazine, click here for more details.

Today I am sharing my SistaSense Circle Back to Business Special: For those interested you can join our weekly calls and get access to the extensive video library on SistaSense.tv for $30! Join now and also leave me a note if you have questions or just want to share what you are up to today.

url:http://www.sistasense.tv/back-to-business-30-three-week-special/

Now it is your turn - post, share, exchange.

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Thank You! You would love it, cause You are Sadiddy & Pretty!

Hi Ladies,

I am launching my Back to School/Back to Business Blog Series. As the name implies, it is a 5 day blog article series to get everyone ready to hit the good running for September. It starts tomorrow. I invite you to sign up to receive it here: B2B Series

Thanks,

Nicolette

Woo-Hoo, I'm your 600th Facebook fan Tiffany Monae. :-)

Woo-Hoo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! wish I could celebrate over one of your tasty desserts! Hint~Hint ... Anyway celebrate for me, and thank you again.  I hope you enjoy the page!

That's a great business concept! Love the name too! You should come build a profile at www.thefabprofessionals.com . It's a social network like this but for the fashion and beauty industries! Free to join!
Hi ladies! I'm working on planning my next "Dessert Bucket List~ Fall Edition" event. The goal is to have the event on October 1st. Curious about my dessert bucket list? Check here to learn more about it! :-)  http://www.jemofthesouth.com/dessert-bucket-list-spring-edition/

I subscribed .... Nice Page...Made my mouth water! 

Thank You!

Just left you a comment and my phone number regarding an event on 9-12 near the airport.

Hi Lisa,

Let me know when you are finished. I'd love to check it out.

~Nicolette

Thanks! Of course, I accepted your request and look forward to linking up.

Have you noticed anything on triberr yet? It's a little complicated to get started. I am still looking into how to make the most of it.

I am one of the few who does not have children, but I have had a very busy summer, working hard and playing hard!

I launched an online magazine called The Entrepreunista, had some technical difficulties at first with Wordpress but it is all worked out now.

Visit The Entrepreunista Magazine

I don't have children either! I'm going to check out your website! Cool name!

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service