BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Back To Business Roll Call: What are you working on now + New Goodies!

Greetings Everyone...

The kids are going back to school and its time for us to get back to business. Join this discussion now - share what you are up to, what you are launching, what events you are planning and/or going to ... let's reconnect AND/OR make new connections.

I will start ....
If you want to get featured as a BBWO Member To Know in SistaSense Magazine, click here for more details.

Today I am sharing my SistaSense Circle Back to Business Special: For those interested you can join our weekly calls and get access to the extensive video library on SistaSense.tv for $30! Join now and also leave me a note if you have questions or just want to share what you are up to today.

url:http://www.sistasense.tv/back-to-business-30-three-week-special/

Now it is your turn - post, share, exchange.

Views: 552

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

hey chandra, thanks so much. i will be checking your page out. what kinds of parties do you have virtually.
Today I am sending out collaboration proposals to other women entrepreneurs in my network.

Working on some amazing lip color for our women of color.  Time to bring out the shades of deep red, burgandy, deep purple.  You are gonna love it. 

Sounds exciting! You should come join my network for the fashion/beauty industries www.thefabprofessionals.com

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service