BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

What's Your Business? (Be Featured on the 2012 BBWO 50 Women Entrepreneurs List)

SistaSense In Print Special Edition Magazine - BBWO 50 Fabulous Women EntrepreneursFor the past two years I have annually showcased the BBWO50 highlighting some of the wonderful women entrepreneurs of color on our ever growing network. (View 2011 list here).

I normally personally go through all the members and go through a review / selection process and wanted to do something a little different this year. While its easy to spotlight our top members, sometimes other amazing entrepreneurs get lost in the mix so for 2012 I have decided to add an additional means of reviewing members.

If you would like to submit your business for review please do the following: Using the comment box below post your business name, url, and a 2-3 sentence description.

That's it!And be sure to let you fellow BBWO Friends come here and submit their business for review!

BBWO Founder,
LaShanda Henry

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Rochelle Carter is the President/CEO of Ellechor Media, LLC. Ellechor is a Christian company with three imprints: Ellechor Publishing House- a publisher of Inspirational Christian books, EverFaith Press- a self-publishing imprint offering Consultations, Publishing & Marketing Services, and E2 Books & Co.- an eBook only imprint. She also blogs marketing, publishing and writing tips twice weekly at The Savvy Authorpreneur and runs Christian Books Today- a community for Christian book readers and authors, featuring an independent bookstore.

Hello Rochelle:

i am interested in finding out more information about your business. Can you please contact me at www.jaomonline.com under the contact Contact/BE IN TOUCH.

Business Credit America (http://www.businesscreditamerica.com) is an subsidiary of Gboogie Business Solutions, Inc (http://www.gboogiebusinesssolutions.com/).  Wer specialize in helping people pick and build the right business to get funding.  We offer an experts view on how to get you business funded.   By becoming a member of our community you get exposed to the does and don't of building business credit.  We teach you why paperwork is the most important part of any business.  You learn what companies you should and should not do business with for your own benefit.  We explain to you why certain business structure are not good for business.  We believe in before you buy it you should take it for a test drive, so we offer a free Business credit forum.  When yo get to network and ask questions about the foundation of your business.  Check it out.  http://www.gboogieforums.com/

The name of my business is: God's Marketplace Ministries
The URL is: www.godsmarketplace.ning.com
My business is also my Ministry which is to help others start their businesses. God's Marketplace teaches how to incorporate the Spiritual things of God with the Natural things of business to achieve Supernatural Success.

Thank you for your consideration of my business!

I would like to be featured in your BBWO TOP 50 Entreprteneurs.  My company is called Janét Aizenstros Omni Media or JAOM for short. We can be found atwww.jaomonline.com  Please visit us here.  Thanks. 

La'John Media Publishing Group 

www.lajohnmediapublishing.com

La'John Media Publishing Group focuses on book projects as an economical way to get published while creating a community of like-minded individuals to collectively promote projects. We are constantly seeking aspiring or experienced authors who want to connect with a publishing company who believes that your work should always remain YOUR work!

NaTyshca Pickett (Founder/Owner)

Company Name: AZA Beauty Supply & Boutique

URL: www.azabeautysupply.com

Mission: Our goal is to provide our customers with products that are not easily accessible, as well as assist new product distributors/manufactures in getting their products on the market. As we continue to grow, so will our product list. If there are any products that you are interested in, please let us know and we will do our best to provide those products for you.

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2020   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service