BBWO: BLACK BUSINESS WOMEN ONLINE

Please use this section to share and promote vendor fairs and other events that members can participate in.

Views: 20

Replies to This Discussion
Join our Facebook Community | Share Your Web Links | Enter Our Big Giveaway
Post Your Favorite Videos | Submit Articles | Join Our Affiliate Program

Greeting fellow BBWO members! Hope this message finds you all doing well and in great spirits. Trudi James and myself, (Teresa Barrett) both members of BBWO, are proud to announce “Urban Bridal Affair”.

Urban Bridal Affair 2008
Hayti Heritage Center
804 Old Fayetteville St
Durham, NC 27701
July 27, 2008
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

We've finally got everything set in stone for this much anticipated bridal show and the exhibitor discount information is as follows...

EXCLUSIVE OFFER *Offer expires May 10, 2008

Members of BBWO will receive 20% off the following:

Exhibitor Packages
Program Advertising (Full or Half Page)
Resource Table (Display your promotional materials without attending the show)

We also ask that all exhibitors give an item or service (ie gift certificate for services provided, $25 off coupon, etc.) valued at $25 or greater for our door prize give-a-way.

Want your name to be a part of Urban Bridal Affair 2008? Ask us about our custom designed Sponsorship Packages!

Please note: Members of BBWO that are not in the Raleigh/Durham, NC area can take advantage of the program advertising packages OR resource table. This offer is open to all members of BBWO regardless of location.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require additional assistance. Your support is greatly appreciated...thank you for your time and consideration!

Supporting our fellow Black Owned Businesses,
Ms. Teresa Barrett & Ms. Trudi James
Email: urbanbridal@thespecialinvite.com

Charity is ALWAYS IN FASHION!!! Our Fashion Event: A Fashion Experience will be held on April 19, 2008 at The ABC, 5355 Hunter Rd, Atlanta. Support Charity while reviewing the Springs Hottest Footwear and Designs from Atlanta's own and other National A List Brands! Bring a pair of shoes to be donated to Ghana, Africa and receive $5 off of admission. Admission without shoes is $25. We are trying to raise 1000 pair to send to Ghana and with your help, we can! Many children & adults in Ghana, have no shoes, are subject to infections that can quickly turn deadly. We realize that we cannot save the world, but we will take what God has given us and use it for good. Show your support and bring your shoes!!!

Breast Cancer is a devastating disease that affects thousands families every year. Although the disease is present in an individual, the effects are felt throughout the entire family. Spouses, children, grandchildren, and so on. Many of these women and their families suffer the effects of breast cancer. During chemo treatments, these women are tired, exhausted, and unable to do the simplest tasks, not because they don't want, to, but because the treatments make these simple tasks, very difficult. An organization called, The Journey, Inc. steps in to fill these gaps. The Journey, Inc. located in GA, provides women with resources to help keep their lives normal and manageable so that they can focus on wellness and survival. Come out to our fashion event and support The Journey with your attendance. We currently have 2 shows scheduled. If we are able to increase attendance to a third show, 50% of the proceeds will be donated to The Journey! Support Breast Cancer and spread the word about the Fashion Event! Any woman wearing pink will receive $5 off of Admission and $5 will be donated to The Journey for every ticket!

While we believe in supporting international efforts, we also believe in supporting home. We will make a donation to a local children's charity in Atlanta, that is working to make a difference in children's lives.

For more information about A Fashion Experience, email us at innovationcenter@shustylzevents.com or call us at 866.599.6927. There are a few vendor spaces available at only $100 each so get yours before their gone!

Not JUST Another Fashion Show, but it will be: A Fashion EXPERIENCE!

2Kings 4:8-37

www.ShuStylz.com
Attention Event Professionals. Just wanted to let you know about a Bridal show April 27th in Macon, GA. They're still looking for vendors. The cost is $99. If you would like to participate, please visit the site listed below for more information. We in middle GA love to come to Atlanta for events, now it's your turn to pay us a visit. Hope to see you there.

www.4seasonsweddingexpo.com
I wanted to talk to you about a wonderful black buying and selling initiative that has just launched in Atlanta. Tag Team Marketing is looking for hand crafted items (make quality jewelry, soaps, pillows, lotions, candles, crochet/knit) and other products (written books, produced cd's, etc.) created by black entrepreneurs to sell on the online store Buy Black Today and at weekly selling events. This unique opportunity was created to move the products of black businesses into the hands of black consumers by using a national sales team of independent distributors.

Tag Team Marketing is going strong in Atlanta and other major cities with large populations of black businesses and black consumers. My husband and I are launching this initiative here in Central Florida within the next 90 days and are commuting back and forth to Atlanta over the next few months. We are looking for support from the Black Groups to help us.

Please visit the website and check out the Buy Black Today Online Store, videos and testimonials www.tagteammarketing.com/TeamDollar . Many of the products listed right now are all natural hair, body, skin and health products, embroidered bags and shirts) made by Black people for Black people. But there are also Black businesses that offer services, such as real estate, accountants, as well as independent distributors of MLM, such as legal services, health drinks, telecommunications services,etc.

If you are free on Wednesday Evenings you might consider going to the Black Business Social held by TAG TEAM Marketing. This Wednesday night (5/7/08) from 7pm to 10pm, members of the Black Business Network will be selling their products and services at the facility in Atlanta, Georgia. If you are nearby, come shop for beautiful merchandise, all natural hair, body, bath, health products and more, and support Black-owned businesses.

FREE Admission. Must be a supporter of the Black Business Network to attend (can join free at door).

If you are not nearby, please shop online at www.tagteammarketing.com/TeamDollar and visit the Buy Black Today Online store. Also, please pass this info onto other positive, Black people.

Thanks for your support!
Invited by Darlene Robinson
Independent Marketer
Tag Team Marketing, International, Inc.
darlene@communitysteeple.com

TAG TEAM Marketing Center
3465 North Desert Drive
Building 4, Suite 102, East Point, GA 30344
Hello Ladies!!

I recently joined my local Chamber of Commerce and I'm in the process of planning my ribbon cutting ceremony. I am giving out about 50 goodies bags to my guest. I would love to have your business cards, promo cards, coupons, samples, etc. included in the bags. To have your information in the bags is absolutely free. The only thing you'll have to pay for is postage. This is one way for me to network with the ladies who live and work in the Atlanta area. Please send an email to the email address below if you wish to participate and I will provide you with a mailing address. Thanks in advance!

Jarquetta Madison
Marketing/Photographer
www.exodusphoto.com
jae@exodusphoto.com
Greetings Ladies!!!!

I am proud to announce this much anticipated

Ladies Night Out: Pampering 2 Success
The Ultimate Event Place
6641 Hwy 42 Suite 42
Rex, GA 30273
Friday, July 11, 2008
7:00-10:00pm

Leave the kids and hubbies at home and come enjoy a night filled with good food and music. Come network and pamper yourself to be refreshed and relaxed and build your business to success!

There are a few vendor spaces available for $100 in the following categories:

Aestheticians
Beauty and Makeup Artists
Intimate Apparel
Fashion
Massage Therapists
Manicurists and Nail Technicians
...and more!

Contact info@enviconsulting.com or 678-558-6052 for more information.

Admission is $25/person or $40/two....includes food and drinks, music, and networking!

CMG, DPE, 2NB & Merton Huff Present....Breakin' Up 2GetHer, The Series..

Breakin’ Up 2GetHer is a groundbreaking take on couple’s therapy. The concept is simple couples come together and put their frustrations with each other on wax. In a world where people find it so easy to give up on their relationships, this innovative approach of combining the passion of music with the verbal disputes of the heart is a cocktail designed to make or break the future of a couple.

The first question that is normally asked about "Breakin’ Up 2GetHer" is why would people want to get on a stage and air their dirty laundry? This answer is easy, because it is fun! They are not being judged by the way they sound, but their honesty. Love and relationships are hard work and sometimes it takes becoming vulnerable to allow love to grow or wither away.

The fundamental outcome is to show couples how to work on their problems, if they can be fixed or understand that the relationship they are holding onto is not healthy and they have to let each other go, to grow.

The opportunity to reach our event participants & audience of affluent consumers is not optional, but imperative to expanding your brand. Today’s young, educated, fashion forward music lover is seeking ways to gain the maximum return on their output. Our audience crosses all markets and age brackets. 90% of our consumers purchase music once a month, 80% use their credit cards for purchases, 70% purchase accessories and clothing at least once a month and 65% frequent the bar or club twice a week. This is just a small glimpse into the lucrative brand loyalty niche enabling your company to benefit tremendously.

This is a do not miss opportunity make your brand visible to several influential consumers!!! Space is limited and several media outlets will be participating, contact us for more information (coupemg@gmail.com)

Thanks
Greetings Fellow Atlantans!

On Sunday, October 26, 2008 from 1:00 - 4:00 pm at the LOFT at Castleberry HIll, Envi Consulting & Associates will be producing the Sheer Elegance Bridal Extravaganza in support of the I Do Foundation. We still have vendor spaces available in various wedding categories. A portion of all proceeds will support the initiatives of the organization, which encourages couples to incorporate charitable giving into their wedding.

This show will kick off the Fall wedding season in Atlanta, showcase Atlanta's best wedding vendors, a live bridal fashion show, and great giveaways including a 4 day / 3 night luxury resort stay for 2 at the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort & Spa in St. Thomas, USVI

Admission is $5 in advance and $10 at the door. Tickets can be purchased on my website at www.enviconsulting.com

Also, should you be interested in a vendor space, there is a network discount for BBWO members and the tables are $150.

Please please please, if you can come out and support please do!

If you have any questions, email me at morgan@enviconsulting.com or call me at 678-558-6052

I look forward to seeing you all who can make it on the 26th!
RIland's Annual Community Health and Arts Festival

Saturday September 26, 2009 10am-6pm
This is an annual event to help raise funds for the Riland's My Brother's Keeper Scholarship, and for the Cynthia Elaine Memorial Scholarship. Vendor tables are still available for $35. For more information and to register please go to www.rilandcorp.com

RSS

Become A Money Magnet

Sponsors & Support

Advertisements

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Advertisement

Your Banner Here - Advertising on BBWO

Back to Business Virtual Conference

© 2019   Created by LaShanda Henry.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service